X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting photo's of dangerous lb's

Just wondered how this would be received seeing all of the troubles some members have had.
    incher
    Would you like a gallery posting dangerous LB's
    0%
    Would not like this
    0%
    Love danger so hold off until it's me
    0%
    Might come back to haunt us
    0%
    Yes as I have one I would like to add
    0%
    This is silly
    0%

Good idea but could be open to abuse. What if there are is "innocent" LBs who find their photos posted by whatever individual agenda out there. I know it is a very minimal chance of that happening, but all it takes is one vicious posting & we probably would have fucked a girls live over.

Maybe we should stick to warning punters of scams and danger to look out for and just hope they use their brains as well as their dicks. Just a thought...........
    forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

I voted silly (pardon me incher!!) because there is nothing as Jackc suggested!
      Yes, there are a few dangerous outthere but are not always cleary identified and identifiable..
      So, we may really be shooting at the good ones or, at least, not at the very dangerous ones.
      Rules are saying <> and suggestions on how to avoid scams have been posted by members dozen of times!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Ooopps..how come the part in caps between the <> didn't come out?
        It was: be careful always!
        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

I voted for the question!
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I voted "would not like this". One mans poison is another mans honey. We have had "thousands" of examples on this (& other LB) boards. XYZ is a spinner/stole from me/yabba head/bad in bed/bad friends blah blah blah. The next poster comes along and say's "best ever". Who to believe? I guess if 5 guys say xyz is "fubar" then a pattern has emerged but burdon of proof is always neccesary on a popular & "public" but largely anonymous board like this. I challenged one poster to this board last year to put up or shut up. He didn't and he posted the same message on two other LB boards and refused to put up on both of them as well.

Comment

I'm for it if I can post pics of bad customers taken by ladyboys!

Even though you guys pay and the girls don't they are also a part of our show here and I don't think that this is what we are about on this forum.

It's one thing for members to post stories and pics of girls that accompany specific experiences - it's quite another to set up a thread or forum that makes a 'blacklist' of girls who can't defend themselves.

I'm not enthusiastic about this idea and I'm secretly pleased that it's not getting a lot of support!

Comment

Hmmm.. I wrote that before I voted!

It IS geting a lot of support from people who aren't giving any reasons as to why they would like it, but it seems people who are posting their reasons are all NOT in favor of it!

That's rather telling I think!

So if 25 people like the idea why hasn't one single one of them posted why?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Feb. 23 2006,16:42)
                  Hmmm.. I wrote that before I voted!

It IS geting a lot of support from people who aren't giving any reasons as to why they would like it, but it seems people who are posting their reasons are all NOT in favor of it!

That's rather telling I think!  

So if 25 people like the idea why hasn't one single one of them posted why?
                  Stogie, my guess as to why most have voted for it because it just seems so easy to do so. There is no acceptance of responsibility here, and careful thought has not been given as to the possible implication of it.

As my earlier post has suggested, I am wary of posts that presumes guilt before anyone has any chance of "legal' redress.
                  forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

Frankly, I doubt most of us are ever going to meet these girls anyway. So, we're voting irresponsibly.

Stogie's right - this isn't a court, proof isn't necessary, so it's probably slander unless several people can back it up.

But, what's the point - unless a girl is psycho, you're frequently going to risk getting your wallet stolen, for instance, and if that's the worst (hey, better than getting an STD), that's just foolishness on the part of the customer.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

If you log into the Forum often enough you will soon know who the so called reputed bad girls? are as percieved by the individual members , and so i dont think a gallery is required or wise. It sounds a bit Wild West to me.

As was mentioned , sometimes the member himself is to blame and those who are wise enough can make there own judgements on each post.

Comment

I am in favour of a ''Rogues Gallery'' so long as the person who posted the pic is prepared to stand up and be counted should the shit hit the fan.

Comment

been going with ladyboysand girls now for 25 years or so in thailand ,and i really can't remember an incident where theft was in volved or a double tryed to attack me.only incident was some yaba crazed bitch in cascades one night.i think its best to just chat about it in here and then make up your own mind.:0 .
                          thailand is safe, if you don't get involved in any stupid activities

Comment

I agree with the risk of false accusations but as someone that is not a regular to the thai lb scene it is somewhat daunting so any help figuring out how to avoid a bad experience is most welcome. I will be in bkk for the ist time March 8th and would like to enjoy one of this ladies for my first time. It would suck if I ended up with someone like donut.

BTW if anyone else if there at that time let me know. I would enjoy having some company.

Comment

I voted "it might come back to haunt us" and i now echo Stogie's points. we are not judge, jury and executioner and it will get back to the girls from those who think they are gaining points. If you take girls from the bars then 99.9% of the time you won't have any trouble and if you do you always can go back to the bar and sort it out. I have been to Bangkok 7 or 8 times since 2000 and always had a great and safe time.
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X