X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jannie in this month's update

From the March 1 update: "Post-op Jannie has been everyone's favorite "cut" girl for a long time here"

Even if this is the first post-op in ages, nobody actually believes this do they?

What about some real superstars, like Nat, new shots of Candy post-op, Nancy, Amy or even Neay or Poom?

This is totally unacceptable to continue posting this one girl. There are tens of thousands of post op girls in Thailand and it is beyond me why you guys continue to trot out this old stag. Enough is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by (jtatis @ Mar. 01 2006,20:21)
      There are tens of thousands of post op girls in Thailand
      There is no emoticon available to express what I felt when reading this. Where is : thunderstruck : ? or : ohdeargod : ? : whathaveibeenthinking : ?
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I have never been a fan of Jannie (although she was a bodacious babe in her prime) and I'm aware that we are short on post op content. We are trying our hardest to get you guys good post op content. Please be patient and you WILL be rewarded.

Comment

can we have Ji back please....

Comment

Still a big fan of Jannie. Always happy to see her on the site. Would love to see her in action videos

Comment

Originally posted by (sangabriel @ Mar. 01 2006,19:36)
              From the March 1 update: "Post-op Jannie has been everyone's favorite "cut" girl for a long time here"

Even if this is the first post-op in ages, nobody actually believes this do they?
              Erm, no they don't. I wouldn't take the model write-ups too seriously.

Writing 300 of these each year you tend to run out of ideas!

Comment

Thank you Jesus, I thought that I was the only one who has had enough of Jannie. Her act has gotten old real fast and it's nice to see that some of the guys are finally seeing what I have known for a few years.

Comment

yeah how about pics of postop Ponlien or Ji? they are very very pretty and always will give your customers satisfaction....
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook
                  PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Hey, all this talk has made me rethink my top 12! I'm dropping Jannie and replacing her with Poom, and (name withheld) - gonna be replaced with Neay. Better looks and attitudes, I think.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Mar. 02 2006,22:21)
                      Hey, all this talk has made me rethink my top 12!  I'm dropping Jannie and replacing her with Poom, and (name withheld) - gonna be replaced with Neay.  Better looks and attitudes, I think.  
                      Top 12:
                      Tula, Harisu, Chen Lili, Liu Xiaojing, Lady, Yuri Park, Haruna Ai, Poom, and Neay.

I see only 9 names........
                      How does it work your TOP 12 ??
                      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Oh..I got it..the Lady are 3
                        Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Mar. 02 2006,22:45)
                          Oh..I got it..the Lady are 3

They are 4 !!!!!!!!!
                          Sorry POL

Comment

I think there are always two completly different meanings from the AsianTS-members about Jannie (and maybe Areeya too). Some like her, and the other one hate her or don`t like to see new pics from her again.
                            Ok, she is no holiness sanctiy.
                            And on the other way  the customers like to have some great and unbelievable sex with her. And over this years the customers had teached and shown her which behaviour she must have and what is important for her and how she can reach this.
                            Always will be there the normally  pros and cons from members about some woman here and for this we have this forum here.
                            My meaning and knowing is  that she is not this bad girl. Like she hadn`t forget to sent me birthday greetings and some new underwear modeling pics of her for 17 days.
                            Every one have a good soul, like she was there for her friend Poom and gave help and support in the weeks after Poom`s SRS.
                            Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Has anyone ever done an informal survey of post ops? Don't they miss their dicks? I wonder how many of them have post op regrets. God if I couldn't come anymore, I'd shoot myself if the head!

Comment

Working...
                              X