Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (dhz @ Mar. 02 2006,23:19)
    Ok, she is no holiness sanctity...

Comment

Originally posted by (bottomfeeder @ Mar. 03 2006,03:05)
      Has anyone ever done an informal survey of post ops? Don't they miss their dicks? I wonder how many of them have post op regrets. God if I couldn't come anymore, I'd shoot myself if the head!
      Some people honestly feel like they were born as the wrong sex and are happier to have the surgery.

You probably will never understand, so rather than post a question that is tired and has been posted a thousand times before, why don't you go back to letting a transvestite ream you so that you can get on with coming.

Try to stop questioning why everyone else cannot find happiness in the same way that pleases your hypersexual ass.

Not everyone is a dick-worshipper who lives to shoot come.

Comment

Originally posted by
        You probably will never understand, so rather than post a question that...
        Well - not getting the answer doesn't make the question 'tired!' And I don't this subject has been "posted a thousand times before" either.

I think that what makes the question hard to answer is the unreliability of the people asked. Who is gonna fess up and say "Yeah - I got my dick cut off and I can't come and my life sucks!"

I know that it has changed my gals life and she is a much better and happier person. (And she comes in a heartbeat!)

Comment

Originally posted by (Looker @ Mar. 02 2006,20:49)
          Originally posted by (Looker @ Mar. 02 2006,22:45)
          Oh..I got it..the Lady are 3

They are 4 !!!!!!!!!
          Sorry POL
          Clearly someone wasn't paying enough attention.
          Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (bottomfeeder @ Mar. 03 2006,01:05)
            Has anyone ever done an informal survey of post ops? Don't they miss their dicks? I wonder how many of them have post op regrets. God if I couldn't come anymore, I'd shoot myself if the head!
            Yeah, I've done an informal survey of post-ops, and they think it's stupid to ask about their dicks.

See past threads for more discussion. I'm not going to repeat myself.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

As much as it pains me to admit this but my sweetie just cannot get hard anymore, she cannot cum and it really bums her out. She does not like it if a guy smokes her as it reminds her that she is a ladyboy and not a lady like she thinks of herself as and don't get me started on what she thinks about taking in the poop shoot. Now that we are closer than ever she worrys that she does satisfy me anymore but I reassure her that my butterfly days are over and that I care for only her and I think of her as a real lady. Yes, yes, if we continue to build on this relationship and its been 14 months now she is going to have SRS. For her it's a win-win situation, she will become a real lady in her mind and body and she will be able to cum for me. It ain't about the cock anymore, it's about her as a real person being happy with who and what she is. That's it in an nutshell for me.

Comment

With no disrespect to Jannie, has anyone noticed in her latest pics that she's looking a bit ... raw? She's clearly embarrassed and probably in pain. It looks like the whole thing is badly infected. Get thee to a clinic, girl.

Comment

[QUOTE= (sangabriel @ Mar. 03 2006,07:14)]
                  Originally posted by bottomfeeder,Mar. 03 2006,03:05
                  Some people honestly feel like they were born as the wrong sex and are happier to have the surgery.

You probably will never understand, so rather than post a question that is tired and has been posted a thousand times before, why don't you go back to letting a transvestite ream you so that you can get on with coming.

Try to stop questioning why everyone else cannot find happiness in the same way that pleases your hypersexual ass.

Not everyone is a dick-worshipper who lives to shoot come.

Sangabriel obviously has a bug up his impotent ass!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Mar. 05 2006,01:09)
                      Yes, yes, if we continue to build on this relationship and its been 14 months now she is going to have SRS...
                      Pay the extra for a good doctor. PM me if you want more info on this.

Comment

This is my favourite picture of Jannie...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Good choice of the photo. It reminded me that I was the one who payed for that swimsuit back in our days of bliss on the Island Of Koh Samui. I know how it all went South for Jannie and me and I do acknowledge that I was partly at fault.
                          Thanks Stogie, you are 100% correct about getting the best doctor to do this surgery. Jannie and Poom used the same doctor in Bangkok and I know how well their surgery turned out. Lisa and Nancy at Cascade Bar also spoke to me about who they feel is the best doctor. When the time comes I will contact you for your input, thanks for the offer of help.

Comment

Hi Pogue, I am taking a wild guess here, but is your handle based on two celtic (irish) words, the first one meaning kiss, or am I way off base here?

Comment

Right on, right on. yes, loosely translated it means "Kiss my Ass." I am a cheeky monkey if I do say so myself.

Comment

hey stogie, who's the hottie in your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                                X