Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have absolutely nothing to add...but I wanted to see how my new avatar looks

Comment

stogie can u make my avatar so that it doesnt look like a distorted me??

www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Feb. 28 2006,18:32)

mmm, and it's posts like that remind us why we love having you here.
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Feb. 28 2006,09:32)

here's one for you Liisa

Randyman
          Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

and maybe this one...

RM
            Attached Files
            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 28 2006,10:04)
              Yo Pol;

I'd like to see where Liisa's penis cums from

but that's just me
              randyman
              ain't life grand

Comment

i bought it from ebay randyman LOL
                re: napalm's post hihihihi
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook
                PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

me thinks lovenest has '2 x penis'!!!

can't be that silly playing with one!

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Feb. 28 2006,19:43)
                    Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 28 2006,10:04)
                    Yo Pol;

I'd like to see where Liisa's penis cums from

but that's just me
                    randyman
                    Hey, maybe one day you can keep her penis, and I can keep her.

Lisa, wanna make two men very happy?
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (lovenest @ Feb. 27 2006,08:54)
                      hi ,guys ,girls,and ladyboys ,i am new here ,i have a trouble question puzzle me these days. which is the penis in the ladyboys body .where they are come from..........
                      from a live men body? or other.......

if some body here can give some websites introduce the ladyboys ,it will make me clear my puzzle
                      Hi right back at you and the forum is a welcome you can be in.

The ladyboy penis is the mystery of a long time. But answering the follows is a truth.

The ladyboy is not have the penis till hairy grows the armpits etc. Then out come a cocklet and wonder amazing for a family to witness.

Bunting on a street and very party the day long to the night moon comes up.

Bigger the willy and playing with hairs and new born ladyboy is exist. Next coming the milky parts.

In the sleep of dead dark lonely, a milk fairy is flying visit from heaven. The fairy staple two fleshy parts on chest of the girlyboy for complete making the transformers are robots in disguise.

Add small mirror to handback and the changing is 100% and bars invite the new sex for a job money in the bank.

I hope this clears that up for you!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Mar. 01 2006,13:39)
                        Originally posted by (lovenest @ Feb. 27 2006,08:54)
                        hi ,guys ,girls,and ladyboys ,i am new here ,i have a trouble question puzzle me these days. which is the penis in the ladyboys body .where they are come from..........
                        from a live men body? or other.......

if some body here can give some websites introduce the ladyboys ,it will make me clear my puzzle
                        Hi right back at you and the forum is a welcome you can be in.

The ladyboy penis is the mystery of a long time. But answering the follows is a truth.

The ladyboy is not have the penis till hairy grows the armpits etc. Then out come a cocklet and wonder amazing for a family to witness.

Bunting on a street and very party the day long to the night moon comes up.

Bigger the willy and playing with hairs and new born ladyboy is exist. Next coming the milky parts.

In the sleep of dead dark lonely, a milk fairy is flying visit from heaven. The fairy staple two fleshy parts on chest of the girlyboy for complete making the transformers are robots in disguise.

Add small mirror to handback and the changing is 100% and bars invite the new sex for a job money in the bank.

I hope this clears that up for you!      
                        yooooouu...are soooo fucking cold

I think "he's" probably a kid.
                        RM
                        ain't life grand

Comment

Stogie,
                          I see your trip to Blighty hasn't dulled your sense of humour!!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I like the "robot" part.

Comment

Originally posted by (lovenest @ Feb. 28 2006,12:47)
                              Originally posted by (olekunde @ Feb. 28 2006,12:40)
                              Originally posted by
                              i am serious the question is puzzle me for a long time
                              this have to be bullshit. his spelling is mostly good, but grammar fucked up. unless he uses one of the online translators ...
                              u are right ,my english is poor ,i just can understand some
                              easy posts here,but i think i can mainly understand the most posts.
                              i make this post just request an answer.

where i come from is not  important .
                              Is this you ?
                              Attached Files
                              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Well, it was a bit silly question for sure, however...

I've show my calendar to several guys at the foot massage place I go to, and near everyone of them said they didn't believe the models were Ladyboys. For them, if I had dick shots, they'd probably think the photos were fakes, just like that Apollo 11 thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X