X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ziggystardust,

I have given up talking to the folks back "home" about LB's & showing them pictures as they simpley cannot accept the beauty & femanineness ( Just by watching the tourist horde, you can see the amazement !! ) of what is basically a boy. No doubt considerably better looking ( & better in bed, I am sure ! ) than there present partener. This of course falls outside there limited experience & therefore becomes threatening, so its move into denial, just laught it off, or start to label you as some kind of pervert.

I simply don't bother anymore.
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Mar. 01 2006,12:03)
      i bought it from ebay randyman LOL
      re: napalm's post hihihihi
      [quote=liisawinkler] this is the most amusing thread i have ever read in this forum!!!! threads like this make me see why i love it here hehehehe :P

Hello Lisa,

Yes you're right - I laughed so much at this thread that my glasses fell off and I nearly sat on them.

Lovenest,

The last thing these girls wanted was to have a penis. What I - and 97.5% of the other members of this site - can't work out is if you don't understand this already - how did you get here?
      Or maybe you are from the other 2.5% who are here but don't really understand what a transsexual is! (Sorry Lisa but it's hard to come up with a polite way to say this!)

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

I searched on eBay and found 40,939 items for "DICK"...

That's a lot of dick.........
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Not related to the original question but to Roadrunner's comment that all LBs don't want a dick. That is not correct. My girlfriend May is very happy with her dick and being totally feminine. I just last weekend had 8 cabaret girls at my house. I asked who wanted the chop. Out of 8, only 3 did.

My view is that primarily the US medical system and US culture have pushed the idea that feminine=no dick. In Thailand they don't have that view. Some do, many, and I think, the majority, do not, because they know they can be a woman and have a dick, and be loved just like that, and look equally beautiful with a dick.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 04 2006,09:22)
            Roadrunner's comment that all LBs don't want a dick. That is not correct.
            Hello Ziggystardust,

Yes you're right. I wrote that post very quickly - while I was still laughing from reading the other posts.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

[QUOTE= (Road Runner @ Mar. 03 2006,04:48)]
              Originally posted by liisawinkler
              Lovenest,

The last thing these girls wanted was to have a penis. What I - and 97.5% of the other members of this site - can't work out is if you don't understand this already - how did you get here?
              Or maybe you are from the other 2.5% who are here but don't really understand what a transsexual is! (Sorry Lisa but it's hard to come up with a polite way to say this!)

RR.
              the answers you give are confusional, i still puzzle yet.

i visit this website just a chance,when i read some posts on other sex forums and see the link of this forum,so i am here.

throught read some posts ,i know that this is a forums about

ladyboys,but i have too many question about the ladyboys.i just hear them before,so i make this question on the section.

so many replys are out of my thought.

Comment

Does anyone have an extra Babel Fish they could spare for

Lovenest?

Comment

Amazed that Lovenest answered!

Please fix Lisa's picture Stogie Extra beer next month for that job

incher

Comment

lovenest, just look at the pictures. They contain ALL the answers you need to know.

Comment

Damn I have been to many a forum but have not ever heard a question like that one! Lovenest you don't get out much huh?

Comment

I'm disappointed....nobody got my Babel Fish reference....[B]

Comment

Big Kahuna,

Babel Fish as in the "Hitch hiker's guide to the universe"?

If only....

Comment

Originally posted by (kahuna @ Mar. 06 2006,20:56)
                            I'm disappointed....nobody got my Babel Fish reference....[B]
                            Towlie says always bring a towel.

Comment

Borrow this one it works OK

AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation
                              Translates text and web pages from one language to another, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Russian.
                              babelfish.altavista.com/

Comment

OT: what is an "GG"?

Comment

Working...
                                X