First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid fat women

Arrive Bangkok airport.

Get in line.

Large, fat, woman is at immigration counter. She didn't fill in an immigration form. Nice, tiny, sweet Thai immigration officer (lady) tells her to stand to the side and fill it in.

She fills it in. Goes to front. Nice, tiny, sweet Thai immigration officer tells her she must put in the flight number she arrived on. Fat, ugly, western woman gets angry says "I don't remember my damn flight number!".

Nice, tiny, sweet Thai immigration officer points to a board directly in front, with 1000 point font, that shows the last 15 flights or so that arrived, and says, "Which one of those?".

Fat, ugly, western woman says, "How do I know? I don't know, damn it!".

Nice, tiny, sweet Thai immigration officer says, "Maybe you can look at which city you arrived from." (on the 1000 point font board.

Fat, ugly, western woman says, "I don't know damn it. I have to go get my friend to help me." She goes and searches for her friend.

I go to front, pass through, checking my flight number on the 1000 point font screen in front of me, just to be sure...

CAN WE KEEP THESE FUCKING MORONS OUT OF THIS COUNTRY? MAYBE AN IQ TEST WHERE YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN IQ GREATER THAN 1?

Just keep out the fatties. I don't care how smart they are!

Comment

Thats 80% of western women then

Comment

Keep the thin ones out too!

Comment

Maybe you could lobby the Thai travel companies to install very narrow gates in any place you have to pass through. Eventually the fatties may decide vacationing in Thailand is too much trouble.

Actually, there is a natural economic answer to this problem, but it's probably more than anyone wants to get into here.

Comment

On ceratin airlines if u are over a certain weight ratio u have to pay for 2 tickets and have 2 seats. Qantas is one that I know of.

Comment

I've spent rather longer in the business of transporting the public than I care to name.

I came to the conclusion a long time ago that they should be required to complete a questionaire before they could travel.

The first question?                    Are you stupid?
              The multiple choice answers?      1 - No      2 - Yes      3 - Don't Know      4 - I Don't Understand The Question

Answers 2 - 4  should result in them being sent away without their money being returned.

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

ARE THESE THE SAME FAT UGLY BITCHES THAT PREE JUDGE YOU WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT BKK INT AIRPORT/ FUCK EM DONT LET ANY OF EM IN)

Comment

I never understood what (fat) farang women - so they are not lesbian - actually want in LOS?? Maybe getting laid by the cab divers..... poor bastards!!!

MK
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Am I to take it that you guys wont be dating FWW anytime soon?

Comment

Ziggy - honest, great and real words.  

And about such stupid people we have to wait always so long for to come through immigration at the Bangkok airport. Always such long lanes there and no move. In some weeks when I be standing again there it would be the same like always.  
                      Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Let these obese hags in, I say. It's worth the look on their faces when my "sweetie LB" and me go out to the malls, the restaurants, the sights. If looks could kill I would be pushing poppys by now. These fat obnoxious Farangs bitches just stare, nuge each other and make comments about the both of us. I just love to catch them doing this, it gives me an incentive to be more affectionate and I then I just give them the look right back until they turn away.

Comment

Originally posted by (PogueMahone @ Mar. 14 2006,06:13)
                          Let these obese hags in, I say.  It's worth the look on their faces when my "sweetie LB" and me go out to the malls, the restaurants, the sights.  If looks could kill I would be pushing poppys by now.  These fat obnoxious Farangs bitches just stare, nuge each other and make comments about the both of us.  I just love to catch them doing this, it gives me an incentive to be more affectionate and I then I just give them the look right back until they turn away.
                          Hello PogueMahone,

Yes - well said!

The only thing is that it's not just the farangs that give you 'those looks'  Despite what some think about ladyboys being accepted in Thailand - we get looks off Thai people as-well.

In my line of work, one of the ways of keeping control is what one of my colleges described as the 1000 yard stare! (914 metres in metric!).  Luckily I rarely have to use it.

Unfortunately herself's skin is not as thick as mine and I can still tell that she is hurt by the looks  

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

I didn't know my ex had been to BKK lately.

Comment

And that is why I have not gone out with a Farang woman in seven years...

Comment

Working...
                              X