X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrivals & departures

Kwang (17 years old, 18 in May) is now working at Obsessions.

Jane (all 6'2") of her is at Obsessions but going to quit the next few days.

I saw Areeya on the street at Nana. Huffy and puffy as usual. You'll note her "tanned" photos and video are circulating wildly on the internet.

Pim, formerly of Obsessions, is now at Temptations. Tall, attractive, slightly older girl.

Coco, former bar-maid of C&D, Phuket, is now a dancer at Temptations! This is an unusual move for her, but she is broke.

These are all within the last 7 days!

EXCELLENT REPORTING MY FRIEND

Comment

Flippin eck, Pim s been at Temptations for a month (complete with battle scars), Pop from Cascades has gone up there too so I heard
      When she walks, she’s like a samba
      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Pop, formerly of Cacscades, is now at Obsession.
        "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Mar. 14 2006,06:19)
          Pop told me show was moving to Obsessions, but that was a week ago and may all ready be out of date news.
          "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

The lovely and very sexy Ta-Da-Tar, whatever, is again at Temptation Bar until her next run to Singapore. My favorite Mamasan, Mamasan Tac has left the LB bar scene, much to her disappointment. She had a difference of opinion with the guy who own both Cascade Bar and Obsession Bar. Mamasan Tac is not real happy now, she is the Mamasan in a GG bar in Nana, I think Carnival, or some such name. It's located on the second floor, on the right side in the middle. I miss her in the Cascade bar, she always took very good care of me and in my opinion a classy broad.

Comment

This could be the start of a new section of the forum

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 13 2006,22:51)
                Jane (all 6'2") of her is at Obsessions but going to quit the next few days.
                Please tell me this is some cruel joke you are playing on me! This can't be true!!! Any idea what she's going to do?

Just my luck that she goes off and does something like that the week before I return.
                I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I saw Areeya pole swinging in Temptations about 10 days ago, thats a bit of a come down eh!,.She be working in Casanovas next........

IMO Pim must be the best looker in Temptations now although she a bit too tall for my liking even though she wears flat shoes. ...if she was just 6" shorter....

Pop also works in KC3 part time , unless there are/were/is two Pops in Cascades. I think Pop is a  some what POPular name in LOS.

Comment

Originally posted by (Tomcat @ Mar. 14 2006,15:14)
                    IMO Pim must be the best looker in Temptations now although she a bit too tall for my liking even though she wears flat shoes. ...if she was just 6" shorter....

hhmm well if you bend her over on the bed she could be three feet shorter.
                    This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
                    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
                    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
                    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
                    FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

Originally posted by (Snick @ Mar. 14 2006,06:21)
                      Originally posted by (Snick @ Mar. 14 2006,06:19)
                      Pop told me show was moving to Obsessions, but that was a week ago and may all ready be out of date news.
                      Just got a phone call from Pop, who told me she is at Temptations, after two weeks at Obsessions....and she might move to Casanova in another month. Girl does get around.

Comment

Hey ziggy,
                        Thanks for the recent info , especially about Coco,I have been wanting to catch up with her for ages,I thought nicks offsider at C&D told me she was working in Hong Kong(@Christmas) , maybe the pay wasnt to good if shes broke now.,I hope she is still there come late April,although I wouldnt think she would stay too long here.
                        tropical

Comment

Originally posted by
                          Just got a phone call from Pop, who told me she is at Temptations, after two weeks at Obsessions....and she might move to Casanova in another month. Girl does get around.
                          Is she the only girl to have the full house? KC3. Casanove Cascades and Obsession?

And has she changed her number Snick?
                          When she walks, she’s like a samba
                          That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

05-073-0262

She is the only girl I know who has worked at every major place in Bangkok. And I think she did it all in under a year, 18 months tops.

Comment

Yes, Pim is the best looker in Temptations now.

Jane doesn't like the bar scene. I just did a photo shoot of her. She is totally stunning in the right outfits. She wants to go do Cabaret on Ratcha.

I thought it amazing to watch Arreya grovel on the street. I'm too biased there, but she needs to come down to earth.

Comment

Working...
                              X