Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In or out

Hi troops,

Just a couple of things that came out of my "How was it for you" saga.

1.Do you pull more girls from inside or outside a bar.
    2.Is it just me, or do you guy's have difficulty finding all night girls, should you need one.

Originally posted by (jungleland @ Mar. 18 2006,23:41)
    Hi troops,

2.Is it just me, or do you guy's have difficulty finding all night girls, should you need one.  
    The later you pick them, the later they stay.

Randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Inside & it depends entirely on the girl & to an extent the time of the night.

Comment

Almost never had a problem getting someone to stay the night however I agree that later it is the easier it is. I would say KC3 is about the hardest place to get someone long time.

Initially from inside but once I have their contact details and have stayed with them before I will call them so I guess theoretically this could still be classified as inside. Rarely from outside except if I know them or have stayed with them before.  

Comment

For the right price anyone will stay all night with you.

I usually pull girls from in the bars, but if I have their contact info I'll attempt to call them directly. As for getting someone to stay all night, I've never encountered that problem as most of the girls I take ST try to convert it to LT, although some will leave very early in the morning. That said, RM and the others give good advice - the later you barfine them the longer they will likely stay with you. And Ozzie's note on KC3 is dead-on.
          I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

The girls all have different agendas. Some want to get out as quickly as possible. Others you have to work very hard to get rid off.

Comment

On Friday and Saturdays the really do not like to stay all night, as they think they can get 2 or 3 customers (assuming it's a reasonably looking girl). Other days no problem, and never a problem with the less popular girls. However, take them Mon-Thurs and they feel less worried about all night.

Comment

The weekend effect. I wonder what percentage of mongers fall into each category:

A) expats and locals who work Mon-Fri
                B) guys who fly in from HK or KL or Spore for a weekend
                C) business travelers who don't conduct business on weekends
                D) guys like me where everyday is the same

Comment

............D

RM
                  ain't life grand

Comment

but this forum is not a random sample; i suspect it's skewed heavily towards D.

Comment

for me i usually get a few  girls st  from bars then collect numbers so i can call em direct. at least you know what there like and how they perform most girls will offer there number and gladly come aroun in the afternoons.personally i find internet dates are a little bit of a waist of time as most of the girls lbs want you to pay em more money and stay with you for the whole trip.Fuck that im a butterfly. i like to sleep alone so short times are the  flavor   for me. Most times i  take a girl long time i find the sex  peaters off and they do little except sleep and take up space in the bed(my bed)short time  between 1000 and  1500  thats the limit if i get em  from a bar i never pay more than 1000 plus 600  for the outrageous bar fine

Comment

Originally posted by (PigDogg @ Mar. 20 2006,03:21)
                        but this forum is not a random sample; i suspect it's skewed heavily towards D.
                        I general i think Piggdoggs got it right for 95% of the guys.

As mentioned , KC3 is tough for a long time these days but not a bad as the post ops in King Korner who are 5minute blow job merchants.

Fridays is the worst time to go for the long time as many Lbs like to go out with there pals after closing to party or Bali Seafood area.

I hate Sundays and love Thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 19 2006,22:14)
                          On Friday and Saturdays the really do not like to stay all night, as they think they can get 2 or 3 customers...
                          I used to think that this is the case but I'm not so sure anymore.

I think many girls (like you and me) just wanna finish work as early as possible and go out and enjoy themselves!

Talking to many of the working girls I can tell you that they just want to finish work and go eat/party/dance/get laid with people they actually find attractive!

The streetwalkers tend to be more work-orientated, but the bar girls are just lazy! You'd be surprised how many times girls barfine themselves just to get the night off.

Bangkok is very much a 7 days a week city. They fuck on the days when they need the money and they party when they don't!

Comment

... had exactly the same experiences. Most of the bargirls just wanna party. Go out in groups, do their karaoke, Issaan beer bars, RCA, whatever it is. It's all not that planned..... they're kids and are actually already pissed with their jobs in the bars. Streethookers are different and are really on the job 24/7. More in need of cash! Yaba, asshole boyfriend, most of the times both.....

MK
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 19 2006,04:56)
                              Originally posted by (jungleland @ Mar. 18 2006,23:41)
                              Hi troops,

The later you pick them, the later they stay.

Randyman
                              and cheaper thay get
                              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Working...
                              X