Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious move is just to ask if she wants a long time and take it from there. If she is a bit fickle about it then dont take it any further otherwise lot of excuses will follow just after lights out......like friend alone, Parents alone, friend alone with Ghost ...etc etc..

KC3 girls dont do LT any more unless your paying 4K upwards and  they will still leave when the sun rises .

Your are there on Holiday and they are there on Business......

Comment

TC, not quite so. I can't tell you how many girls I said "Long time", they said ok, then at about 4AM they wake up and said momma called. Momma calls a lot of girls at 4AM. You know why? That is when LBs party, about 3-7AM. This happened to me at least 20 times.

Comment

Ziggystardust, I couldn't agree more. That has happened to me many times. Now I am more inclined t otake than back to my hotel for short time and maybe a littel bit loner but not overnight. I seem to regret it in the morning anyway!

Comment

Two things: a) I INSIST they turn OFF their cell phones b) They leave early they get paid short time, no excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 21 2006,16:04)
            TC, not quite so. I can't tell you how many girls I said "Long time", they said ok, then at about 4AM they wake up and said momma called. Momma calls a lot of girls at 4AM. You know why? That is when LBs party, about 3-7AM. This happened to me at least 20 times.
            Exactly, that's one reason I only do short time! Anotherone, because I actually love to sleep alone in my bed.

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Originally posted by (Torurot @ Mar. 22 2006,15:27)
              They leave early they get paid short time, no excuses!
              Hello Torurot,

Yep had one do that to me so she got ST money.

I got a scowl - Tough!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

Believe me, nothing works. I try the turn off the cell phone trick. You know how many times I've heard a cell-phone under the pillow and how often they go to the bathroom at 4am, 6am? I was a long-timer only before, and now I'm a short-timer only as I just don't want to get pissed off anymore. I'll only go long time with someone I really, really know.

Even then, I took Pat out, asked her to go with a party with me, she had a call, said Mama was sick, I went to the party, guess who was there? Pat!

Unfortunately these girls don't pay much attention to lying.

And if you get really mad at one who does (like mama calling at 4am), you never win. Your name is dirt next day for every LB in the bar.

Comment

Hi troops,

some interesting remarks and observations guys, Ziggy is closest to the mark, nothing works. Im an al night man myself but I see too many "once in a lifetime" opportunities slipping away these days.
                  I've always thought three hours is about right for a short time, so working on that principle I would guess a decent time for a bar pull would be around 22:00, giving you three hours for a jolly, and the girl can split around 01:00, closing time. Am back through for songran and will keep you posted.:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 21 2006,21:04)
                    TC, not quite so. I can't tell you how many girls I said "Long time", they said ok, then at about 4AM they wake up and said momma called
                    yes i know this Zig

In Bankok
                    I was giving the best case scenario, sometimes a long time can end up  as "long" short time, i must admit. I was just making a general statement  that unless there is some special reason the ladyboy will be gone by, on or just after sunrise.

Comment

All that being said guys, when it does work, like she actually sleeps and doesn't turn on her phone...there's nothing like waking up to a georgeous LB next to you for an early morning workout. And, of course, you get to talk about things in the AM you just can't when you're pissed up, horny as hell, and just want to shag.

Comment

Hi Ziggy,
                        That's it, I really cant imagine anything better than waking up with a cock in your hand that aint your own, hence my love of allnighters, and, not sure about anyone else, Im at my peak in the mornings.

Comment

Working...
                        X