First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My what big eyes you have there Mr. Bear
    ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (kahuna @ Mar. 06 2006,07:28)
      Stogie...I don't care what they say...you hansum man...
      and please don't take  as a come on......
      Your free lifetime membership is in the post!

Comment

Ha, now I know what you look like
        See you soon mate

incher

Comment

I love em tall.....I love long legs...the taller, the better...

Comment

What is the $$ exchange rate?? Maybe - wrong place to ask, but if you could-- I thank you

Comment

In my opinion only, LBs are taller, but I agree it needs a study to be proven. I like the idea of asking LBs if they are taller than their brothers. If we all do it, we'll have a sample space of 100s!

For estrogen stimulating HGH? I'm not an expert, but if it were true, every male on the planet would take it during puberty, then stop, and end up taller men! It would be adopted immediately by all families wishing to grow sports-masters!

Comment

lol im only 5"7, do the Thai LB's care about if you are shorter?

Comment

Originally posted by (Tiistai @ Mar. 07 2006,20:11)
                  lol im only 5"7, do the Thai LB's care about if you are shorter?
                  That depends... Are you shorter of cash?

Comment

ehm no
                    EDIT: Problem solved??

Comment

Originally posted by (Tiistai @ Mar. 09 2006,21:07)
                      ehm no
                      EDIT: Problem solved??
                      Yeah, problem solved.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

You can have no legs, no teeth, be 4'1", black on one side, white on the other, with Asian eyes, or none, and they will love you for 2000 Baht.

Comment

Originally posted by (ziggystardust @ Mar. 13 2006,22:38)
                          You can have no legs, no teeth, be 4'1", black on one side, white on the other, with Asian eyes, or none, and they will love you for 2000 Baht.
                          Don't tell me Michael Jackson has given up smally boys and is now chasing ladyboys  

RR.
                          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                          Kahuna

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Mar. 13 2006,13:17)
                            Don't tell me Michael Jackson has given up smally boys and is now chasing ladyboys  

RR.
                            Michael Jackson "IS" a ladyboy

not randyman
                            ain't life grand

Comment

Originally posted by (Randyman @ Mar. 14 2006,09:50)
                              Michael Jackson "IS" a ladyboy
                              I've always suspected that Michael Jackson's pet chimpanzee 'Bubbles' never really died - that what we have seen on the tv in recent years is really Bubbles with lots of plastic surgery!

That would explain the walk - the incoherent mumbling - the child like obsession with toys etc.

Hey - if you can turn a guy into a girl with plastic surgery - why not a chimpanzee into a pop star?  

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

well im atleast not ugly  

Comment

Working...
                                X