X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese!

I don't know how appropriate it is to post our favorite pics, to encourage the ATS guys... I guess posting from competitors may not be good, even if we remove logos, right?

On the other hand, there are many other sources of non-competitor pics. Some of these TSes are even advertising, and may want more exposure.

Anyway, here's some Japanese pics, to encourage that direction, and to encourage different photo styles (many of the photogs on this site have either gotten lazy or aren't so creative).

Here's Miyuki!
    Attached Files
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Remi
    Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Keiko
      Attached Files

Comment

"You"

Okay, so maybe this one still has a little katana, but the balls on the tennis balls are the only balls on the desk...  Clever, no?
        Attached Files

Comment

Minako
          Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous of course - although they had the final cut already! But that's what I said before many times as well: Japanese is a kind of LB heaven. Not easy to explore, awfully expensive of course, but once you're in in terms of beauty I'm sure one of the best places to be! Actually all the real LB beauty queens there are PI-girls - hello blazers!?!

MK

MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

I intend to make Remi the mother of my children!!

Comment

You are right they look fantastic. Where in Japan do you go to meet these divinely endowed creatures ??

Comment

Originally posted by (roderick @ Oct. 18 2004,20:15)
                  You are right they look fantastic. Where in Japan do you go to meet these divinely endowed creatures ??

Yes great and don't forget your YEN lot of them.I'm not trying to destroy your hope but your weekly budget in Thailand will last one day in Japan.

Cheers

Lovelane

Comment

Jenny
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mamiko
                      Attached Files

Comment

Haruna Ai
                        Attached Files

Comment

I forget her name...supposedly the guy is a FTM! Girl is post-op... What a couple! The girl is taller...kind of cute, no?
                          Attached Files

Comment

Since Remi was desired - another Remi...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well, that's it for now. Don't want to be accused of spamming.

I don't want to take folks away from ATS, but if you're heading to Japan and want to meet one of these girls, look up newhalf and "newhalf health" on the web. Oh, you might also look up "Newharf"...what can I say? It shows up.

Lovelane is right: 1 hour is usually $100, and sometimes 2 hours is $250! I don't know why the rate would go up for a longer period of time. Maybe extra special service. You can go for a threesome at many places, if you want.

Comment

Working...
                              X