Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=stogie bear,Oct. 21 2004,01:31]
    Originally posted by
    Anyway - they still get hard and come, so nut-less (or a nice small tight hairless package) is good!
    They still cum?  What is it like?  Very watery?
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

I don't know what else do you take beside your beer Chang, but be careful with that stuff Stogie!? How could they come without their balls???
      Maybe a mental orgasm, ok, but I'm afraid that's the max. for the ladies.

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Interesting! I thought I was the only one who really prefered "no-ball" girls. Are there a lot of others out there with this preference?

Char

Comment

Well, OK... let's clarify... They can have orgasms and can produce seminal fluid, but obviously they can't produce a wad of the spooge!

Chari - I'm with you. I like the small or no nut girls.

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Oct. 21 2004,22:27)
            Well, OK... let's clarify... They can have orgasms and can produce seminal fluid, but obviously they can't produce a wad of the spooge!

Chari - I'm with you. I like the small or no nut girls.
            YOU MEAN SMALL SACK LIKE MINE ? ? ?
            I am not lobbying for anything ? ? ?
            Attached Files
            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

Damn dude... you are packing some fucking heat!

If we ever line up for girls please let me go first!

Comment

Shit... Wait till the fucking thing gets Hard. I tell people I have an 11" inch dick, but everyone just Laughs, Until I show them.   I had a few ladyboys start laughing when they saw my Erect Cock.  Ling told me she was laughing because it was Very Unexpected to see such a   Big  Rod on Such a Little man.    O'  laughed cause she wanted More Money$$$ to stick my rod in her.   Member I told you guy's yesterday that I had to Meet a G.G. today about a Video ?
                Well I told some girl I could  Shoot My WAD  Over  10'.  So she wanted it on Video.  I didn't hit the mark today,  came close though.
                SORRY TO FUCK UP YOUR THREAD "POST-OPLOVER" I WILL LEAVE IT ALONE NOW.

Comment

I think you are confusing the sound of a ladyboy laughing and the vocal expression of extreme and foreboding fear!

Eleven inches? Ten feet? Bloody hell! I'll never take the piss out of Orientals for having little willies again!

Comment

The Ladyboy's really had nothing to fear from me. Once we hit the bed, they Realized I was the Sissy Bitch not them. A ladyboy Named TU' took my rod like it was nothing, I was Pulling out all the way and ramming it back in all the way and she was fucking Loving it. I still have the scratche's to prove it. My ears still hurt too. Do any of you Know; TU' ? VERY SHORT.

Comment

nasty shit. damn glad i waited awhile after dinner to come back to this board.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by
                        nasty shit.  damn glad i waited awhile after dinner to come back to this board.
                        Quite

Stogie - Can you give Mirimark his own forum please. I really don't want to see pics of non-lb dicks every time I scroll down a thread
                        Mister Arse

Comment

Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 22 2004,01:01)
                          Originally posted by
                          Quite

Stogie - Can you give Mirimark his own forum please. I really don't want to see pics of non-lb dicks every time I scroll down a thread  
                          O.K O.K. STEWART. I'll take it easy bro..

My own Forum ? Hmmmm. Dear Abby.

Comment

Originally posted by (mirimark @ Oct. 22 2004,01:37)
                            1-->
                            Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 22 2004,01[img
                            http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]1)]
                            Originally posted by
                            Quite

O.K   O.K.   STEWART.  I'll take it easy bro..

My own Forum ?   Hmmmm.   Dear Abby.
                            Maybe you can do some penance here, and edit your post to remove the picture...

I was going to post some more Japanese girls, but was so revolted I went straight to GG sites - I couldn't risk any detours from the feminine form.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 18 2004,22:23)
                              Jenny
                              Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm, she is hot.

Comment

1-->
                                Originally posted by (Stewart @ Oct. 22 2004,01[img
                                http://www.theladyboyforums.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wow.gif[/img]1)]Quite

Stogie - Can you give Mirimark his own forum please. I really don't want to see pics of non-lb dicks every time I SCROLL down a thread  
                                SCROLL  DOWN  ON  THIS.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X