X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi again!

I find it culturally interesting that almost every Japanese newhalf sight clearly states is the girls are pre-op, without balls, or post-op. Wish other sites woudl do the same!

Comment

hehehe, this site does: they're all pre-op, except when the periodic accident occurs and one of the photographers gets a post-op back to his room. alas, they have to go ahead and take some pics, but you'll never see that girl again.

just kidding stogie and JD, i love ya! even though you no care me die!
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Oct. 18 2004,21:37)
        Remi
        Strange... That Girl looks like Trisha, on PILadyBoys website....
        Coincidence or...?

Comment

I live in Osaka and can vouch for the quality of the newhalfs here. While most of the sex industry here is a little hit or miss with non-Japanese, I have never had trouble with the trans spots.

Plus, most of the T-girls here love to try out the Westerners because they want to try out the size difference and give you great Girlfriend type service because of it. An added bonus is that these places test for all STD's and HIV regularly, or so they say.

The photo of Miki has brought back great memories. Have seen her a four times and she is a wild one. Loves it rough, into SM and likes to do breath play. Also likes her picture taken and to look into the mirror as you fuck her.

If you play your cards right you can get freebies as well. I am friends with an absolutely beautiful post-op and she has set me up with friends just so they can fuck a Gaijin. Life can be great here.

Coming to Phuket for three weeks this August for my third trip to LOS, my first to Phuket, and am looking forward to meeting some of the non-Bangkok girls on the site.

Comment

Very interesting post "whrwjapan"! As far as I can remember we never had anybody from Japan posting here with some infos on the scene there - although I've heard this board has quite a lot Japanese members.
            Would be very interested to hear more: How they work - in clubs, or apartments; how are the clubs - gogo, bars, brothels, etc.; is it only a hooker scene or also - so I've heard - a broad non-pro scene; are there certain events - like tranny/fetish parties; what role does the Japanese s/m-bondage, etc. thing play with them - you mentioned Mikis certain preferences; how is the Japanese attitude towards newhalf; etc....
            Pls enlighten us a bit!

Cheers,
            MK
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Don't you think that Remi has a CERTAIN Resemblance with our Sexy Philipina LadyBoy? I tell : Trisha Lee?

Comment

WOW, i am getting into this Newhalf thing.

Very interesting.

Comment

very pretty faces postop,but i've seen postie pussy in both pics&person&they are really nasty to look at!your pleasure tho so bless you!i can only do gg pussy myself.but again,choices!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Feb. 09 2006,22:11)
                    very pretty faces postop,but i've seen postie pussy in both pics&person&they are really nasty to look at!your pleasure tho so bless you!i can only do gg pussy myself.but again,choices!!!
                    I take it you're in SF. Did you meet a post-op in that area? Any names? I know a half-dozen over there.

Cheers,

POL

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Postop girls rule!!!

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 11 2006,12:43)
                        I take it you're in SF.  Did you meet a post-op in that area?  Any names?  I know a half-dozen over there.

Cheers,

POL
                        Naw,post_op,none here in S.F.just in LOS&that pic in matrix Avatar!!!ewwwwwwwwwwwwww but again,everybody different!i just prefer LB's&real gg pussy.also am losing interest in all but LB's now!LOL

Comment

Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Feb. 12 2006,14:21)
                          I take it you're in SF. Did you meet a post-op in that area? Any names? I know a half-dozen over there.

Cheers,

POL
                          Naw,post_op,none here in S.F.just in LOS&that pic in matrix Avatar!!!ewwwwwwwwwwwwww but again,everybody different!i just prefer LB's&real gg pussy.also am losing interest in all but LB's now!LOL
                          I have to say that the matrix guy's avatar is pretty friggin' weird.

Anyhow... there are some nice hotties in SF, but I've not been in the longest time. Maybe there are some new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ Feb. 13 2006,04:02)
                            Originally posted by (sfdavid @ Feb. 12 2006,14:21)

Cheers,

POL
                            I have to say that the matrix guy's avatar is pretty friggin' weird.

Anyhow... there are some nice hotties in SF, but I've not been in the longest time. Maybe there are some new ones.
                            It is kinda weird looking. I probibly should put a better one up there somtime.

Comment

Some more jap newhalf

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X