Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Road Runner @ Mar. 26 2006,11:34)
    (Randyman @ Mar. 25 2006,22:54)
    (mirimark @ Mar. 25 2006,15:38) if you click ingnore, you will not be able to see that posters comments.
       curses, foiled again!!!

randyman
    Hey Randyman,

I don't think Post-op Lover has even found us yet so he won't be clicking the ignore button at the moment  

RR.
    Hey RR;
    Po-op lubs only me

Randyman
    ain't life grand

Comment

Actually the "on line" numbers are still very low, (mid upper 20's) so I imagine a lot of people are having troubles finding their way here.
      Randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

(Randyman @ Mar. 26 2006,16:49) Actually the "on line" numbers are still very low, (mid upper 20's) so I imagine a lot of people are having troubles finding their way here.
                                                          Randyman
        I've been keeping an eye on the old forum just in case someone posts to say 'where are you'.  Mind you Bam's message is about as clear as it's possible to get  

What I have noticed is that people are still joining it!    

In fact at the moment it is showing 150 more members than this forum?      

RR.
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
        Kahuna

Comment

Ohhhh...shiny

Comment

(Road Runner @ Mar. 26 2006,23:13)
            (Randyman @ Mar. 26 2006,16:49) Actually the "on line" numbers are still very low, (mid upper 20's) so I imagine a lot of people are having troubles finding their way here.
                                                              Randyman
            I've been keeping an eye on the old forum just in case someone posts to say 'where are you'.  Mind you Bam's message is about as clear as it's possible to get  

What I have noticed is that people are still joining it!    

In fact at the moment it is showing 150 more members than this forum?      

RR.
            I've now shut off the new registration on the old board.

What we need to do next is remove the old board and have anyone that goes to the old link bounced over to here.

Comment

Will the new domain be accessable in Thailand? Or are the bastards so quick as to see the new URL and block it too?

Comment

(thick81 @ Mar. 27 2006,04:26) Will the new domain be accessable in Thailand?
                Yes it is  

Comment

Hello Bam,

Thanks for sorting the capitals out

It was a chore having to edit each post.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

What happened to the Union Jack on the emoticons??

Are us brits no longer worthy ??

Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I will drink a couple of beers for you Bam
                      Access in Thailand How about a reject button?

I will get revenge of the best kind This phone must be for you Bam. The change was unexpected, yes?
                      I have yet to hear from some of the "crew"

incher

Comment

hi im the new member here thank god i already landed on this forum too bad i cant open this forum in the philippines doesn anyone know how to change the lan setting so that i could access throught this forum
                        sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Mar. 28 2006,19:37) hi im the new member here thank god i already landed on this forum too bad i cant open this forum in the philippines doesn anyone know how to change the lan setting so that i could access throught this forum
                          I see you posting from Iceland right now... we just moved the forum to a new domain of asiantsgirls.com this should now work in Phil. The old domain of asian-ts.com was blocked there and in LOS.

Comment

well im one of those original member from the ladyboy forum before and im a ladyboy from the philippines and im a filipina well someone invited me to join this forum after the ladyboy forum was closed last year but too bad i cant open the asiants site cause the site is banned in our country now that im in iceland i can check asiants as i want to
                            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

The tables are too wide.

Can you set the table width to a percentage and set it for 90 or 95% ?

Comment

Being in Thailand, I've been locked out of this forum for ages, and from the main site at "asian-ts.com". Then I discovered that I could get into the main site with "asiants.com", without the hyphen. Having got into that, then from the clubhouse I found out the new address of this Forum. A long process, that has taken me since the blocking of the original website to figure out!

If [/U]this[U] address gets blocked, would it be possible to email members of the Forum with the new URL? It rather irritates me, having paid for a year's membership, to lose 2 to 3 months of it trying to figure out how to get back in again . . . .

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X