First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Randyman @ Mar. 26 2006,20:46)
    (Road Runner @ Mar. 26 2006,11:34)
    (Randyman @ Mar. 25 2006,22:54)
    (mirimark @ Mar. 25 2006,15:38) if you click ingnore, you will not be able to see that posters comments.
    curses, foiled again!!!

randyman
    Hey Randyman,

I don't think Post-op Lover has even found us yet so he won't be clicking the ignore button at the moment

RR.
    Hey RR;
    Po-op lubs only me

Randyman
    I just showed up in this thread. RR and RM, sitting here wondering when I'm going to arrive? Silly cocksuckers. Well, I'm here.

Somehow, I managed to ignore a thread all-capped with "ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS". Must have been related to the fact that I prefer to ignore members, so to speak.

Anyway, since it's April Fool's in some parts of the world, I thought this thread might have something to do with ATS's impending change to post-ops only.
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Mar. 31 2006,21:45)
      (Randyman @ Mar. 26 2006,20:46)
      (Road Runner @ Mar. 26 2006,11:34)
      (Randyman @ Mar. 25 2006,22:54)
      (mirimark @ Mar. 25 2006,15:38) if you click ingnore, you will not be able to see that posters comments.
         curses, foiled again!!!

randyman
      Hey Randyman,

I don't think Post-op Lover has even found us yet so he won't be clicking the ignore button at the moment  

RR.
      Hey RR;
               Po-op lubs only me

Randyman
        I just showed up in this thread.  RR and RM,    sitting here wondering when I'm going to arrive?     Silly cocksuckers.     Well, I'm here.    

Somehow, I managed to ignore a thread all-capped with "ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS".  Must have been related to the fact that I prefer to ignore members, so to speak.  

Anyway, since it's April Fool's in some parts of the world, I thought this thread might have something to do with ATS's impending change to post-ops only.        
      Pol;

I know I'm going to get it for this, but...

What tasty little post-op morsels do you have locked away? I'm in love with the "Korean Transexuals" thread, and was hoping you might pile on. (so to speak) I always imagined you probably have 800,000 pics.

randyman
      ain't life grand

Comment

Hey, this is an April fools joke

Is Post_Op back?

incher

Comment

(incher @ Apr. 01 2006,04:31) Hey, this is an April fools joke  

Is Post_Op back? :sh:  :sh:
          I don't think it's Post-op at all  -  that post has more of the tone of Brocklanders about it    

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

I think its great and wish to thank those whoes visions were great enough to realise that this Forum was needed and also the thank all who contribute to it as well, keep up the good work.

Comment

(Road Runner @ Apr. 01 2006,13:00)

Is Post_Op back? :sh: :sh:
              I don't think it's Post-op at all - that post has more of the tone of Brocklanders about it

RR.
              I'm hurt by the comparison. Randyman knows that I love you guys, and unlike Brockie, Brickie, and the rest, I only aim to tickle, never draw blood. If I so much as scratch or nick, my apologies.

Oh wait, I can't see your posts anymore. Hahahaha In that case:

Anyhow, I know Randyman is just pulling an April fool's joke, asking for post-ops. I know he's not really interested in these kinds of things.

See what you're missing out on Randyman? See? Just take a look: see how snug that bikini fits?
              Attached Files

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Apr. 01 2006,08:36)
                (Road Runner @ Apr. 01 2006,13:00)

Is Post_Op back? :sh:  :sh:
                I don't think it's Post-op at all  -  that post has more of the tone of Brocklanders about it    

RR.
                I'm hurt by the comparison.  Randyman knows that I love you guys, and unlike Brockie, Brickie, and the rest, I only aim to tickle, never draw blood.  If I so much as scratch or nick, my apologies.

Oh wait, I can't see your posts anymore.  Hahahaha     In that case:  

Anyhow, I know Randyman is just pulling an April fool's joke, asking for post-ops.    I know he's not really interested in these kinds of things.

See what you're missing out on Randyman?  See?  Just take a look: see how snug that bikini fits?  
                Absofuckinglutelynot joking with you Po-op;

I realize "cocks rule and ops-r-cruel" around here, but this a huge forum, and although I'm not a gash man, the beauty of the majority of post-ops is undeniable. (even if they are mutants)
                Seriously Mr. Op, go for it, I'm behind you 9%. And I figure you've got a gazillion pics stashed away.
                Randyman
                ain't life grand

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Aaaaah, Bam, I forgot to click ignore until it was too late.

Man, check out this new icon: The little guy is smoking pot like there's no tomorrow - the little smoke thing is going nuts.

Anyway, where were we? Oh yeah, posties and Randyman's new obsession. My RandyGrasshopper seems to be acquiring a new taste. Whatever could be the reason?

Comment

Thanks Bam...

BAM is the Ma'am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not to be too picky, but in Bam's pic, she's gotta be smashing her balls, if she had them. Totally uncomfortable, I'm sure.

Comment

been offline 3 weekls,p.c.virus  forum looks ok            

Comment

Boys...
                            Now that you can see the ATS from LOS..Lets hope our BMs will be responsible enough not try to show off to the LBs by showing them the photos...
                            Most of us who has posted photos will get problems from LBs...
                            They will be asking for more money or not let you take any photos atall....
                            Thx..

Billy..
                            So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Randyman @ Apr. 02 2006,09:48) Absofuckinglutelynot joking with you Po-op;

I realize "cocks rule and ops-r-cruel" around here, but this a huge forum, and although I'm not a gash man, the beauty of the majority of post-ops is undeniable. (even if they are mutants)
                              Seriously Mr. Op, go for it, I'm behind you 9%. And I figure you've got a gazillion pics stashed away.
                              Randyman
                              Behind me 9%, or 9"?

Comment

Whats different?All looks the same to me

Comment

Working...
                                X