Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have asked her if she would be interested in doing some pictures for the website (hoping to put her in touch with Stogey Bear) but she was a bit shy about the exposure.
    I am stunned - why would you want to do this with someone you claim to have a relationship with?? We (well, not me of course) are pervert sex tourists for fucks sake!!@!
    Mister Arse

Comment

Hey Sneja what the heck are you trying to say?

Comment

I was thinking that the exposure would possibly increase some cash flow for her.  She's quite good looking but she has the desire to "buy some bigger tits" and the caberet gig just doesn't bring in all the baht necessary.  Sure I'd be willing to share her with the members (picture wise) without a "sharing attitude" we would never have gotten to see all the beauties that have been provided for us on AsianTS.  If Domino's Pizza ever opens up in Bangkok, I've got access to the perfect advertiser they could ever have!

Comment

YES,,,but in PI, Cebu and in daily contact.

Comment

(reflectionsgold @ Apr. 06 2006,07:21) Hey Sneja what the heck are you trying to say?
            honey i explained everything so what else do you want to know

ok if its for the money and finances well i dont ask money from guys just to pay me for the services i render to him

in that case you have to stay for one more days i could be your companion your partner or one week boyfriend

regarding about the finances try to think about it do you think its pleasant and good to see a girl spending her own money on the dinner while dating to a guy i mean to say that hmmmmm well i dont care if a guy pay me money for sex cause im willing to accept it as much cause it is given to me already its a grace....why would i deny it but it doenst mean im demanding money from guys, its like saying "thank you you did well"

for you information do you think if i meet a guy we would just stay in the hotel room and fuck 24/7  no way of course in some cases we have to go around have a date walk in the mall or shopping and dinner and go to party at nightime have a drink but it requires money dear well remember it so unpleasant to see a girl spending her money while dating with her boyfriend specially if both of them enjoy it.

well thats the case of a long term

but of course if one night stand or just got so horny do you think i sleep with a guy who is not my type
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Yes

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Apr. 06 2006,18:45)
                (reflectionsgold @ Apr. 06 2006,07:21) Hey Sneja what the heck are you trying to say?
                honey i explained everything so what else do you want to know

ok if its for the money and finances well i dont ask money from guys just to pay me for the services i render to him

in that case you have to stay for one more days i could be your companion your partner or one week boyfriend

regarding about the finances try to think about it do you think its pleasant and good to see a girl spending her own money on the dinner while dating to a guy i mean to say that hmmmmm well i dont care if a guy pay me money for sex cause im willing to accept it as much cause it is given to me already its a grace....why would i deny it but it doenst mean im demanding money from guys, its like saying "thank you you did well"

for you information do you think if i meet a guy we would just stay in the hotel room and fuck 24/7  no way of course in some cases we have to go around have a date walk in the mall or shopping and dinner and go to party at nightime have a drink but it requires money dear well remember it so unpleasant to see a girl spending her money while dating with her boyfriend specially if both of them enjoy it.

well thats the case of a long term

but of course if one night stand or just got so horny do you think i sleep with a guy who is not my type
                who are you?Ladyboy?Russian?Whats your story?show pics to everyone!

Comment

I guess I will put my 2 cents worth, I don't know any relationship either with a gg or lb that hasn't cost me a shit load of money. What lb or gg doesn't want financial security?

All I know from my personal experience, and I have lived in Singapore/KL for 10 years now, all of them from LOS,KL and Sg want money.

Maybe its because I am a disabled guy (right side hemipledgia), that is also fat and short. Unlike many guys here that gg/lb would find handsome.

So in short my experience has been no money, no honey.

Comment

How can they resist our looks? Of course we get it for free sometimes.

Comment

i am looking for my lover ,a ladyboy who can understanding french or dutch

Comment

i love to learn european langauge at least 7 of them that include french and dutch
                        sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

Yes,

Believe it or not, there are plenty of ladyboys who are just interested in meeting nice guys for dating along with love making.

Comment

(yumslurptasty @ Mar. 31 2006,23:15) Hi, I'm new to this website, but not new to Thailand...

I have one question: has anypne of you ever met a LB who was interested in a sexual relationship without involving money? For her (and your) own pleasure? Without paying?
                            I assume you are referring to working LBs?

In my short travels, I've met 2, including one I was with on my most recent trip that I spent 10+ days with, who did not ask for any money and refused when I tried to "pay" them. I didn't give them money in the traditional sense of paying for their time, but tried to give it as a gift so they could take care of themselves.

There were a few others who basically ran out the door (late for work hehe) before I could pay them and had to literally run out of my room in my boxers to give them some money. I suspect that they may have been content with a night's worth of loving for payment and money would not have been an issue, but as a general rule I like to give them something in return because I know that this is their work and only source of livlihood.
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

welcome home DP!!
                              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                              X