X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst case scenario

anything can happen--Last time I was there two lbs in Nana pulled out a joint in the short stay place there.Now does anyone know if a farang can get out of jail if he gets busted for drugs? Bribes?

IMO opinion, a stranger anywhere should stay within the law as much as possible. Now if one's living in BKK, maybe he knows what he can get away with and what he can't.

Think all toursist should stay as far away from drugs as underage sex as possible.

If two ladyboys pulled out joints in a shortime room, I would leave. If there clothes were still on, I'd throw them 500 baht each. If off 1000. Some guys would say pay nothing since you've already paid the barfine but I'm willing to swallow my pride and pay my way out to avoid trouble.

Comment

with PD here guy,

One of the things I love most about BKK is the weed, but I'm very careful about where I imbide and who I imbide with and I never go anywhere without a vial of clean piss with me..........never seen the piss test deals at the bars and hope never to but before you want to think about messing with drugs in a foreign country watch "Midnight Express" and "Brokedown Palace" which simulated a drug arrest in Bangkok.......you get busted in some foreign countries and they don't give diddly fuck where you're from or how much money you have

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

what do they do? Make you piss right in front of them? If they do u have to do a houdini with that piss vial

Comment

That guy Brad from Midnight Express died from aids

Comment

Originally posted by (smuttleydfs @ July 05 2005,10:45)
            and I never go anywhere without a vial of clean piss with me..........

It's like the American Express card, "don't leave home without it"!

Turns the tables on pickpockets too!

Comment

The first time I went into the Eden club the 2 girls I picked as soon as we got into the room they pulled out a Joint and we smoked it... I like weed too and it was good stuff! But at that time I didn't know about the drug tests they do on the spot and that weed can stay in your body for up to 30 days. I didn't think of it as a high risk situation but now I would really think twice before doing ANY drugs in Thailand... Tequilas all you really need there and it's legal  

Plus on the way home I got searched for drugs in the Melbourne Airport and LAX when they heard I was coming from Thailand.

Comment

You can't buy your way out once you get taken in..... the only way is to bribe the guy on the spot and hope that he takes the 1000 baht or whatever you have on you to get the hell out of there.  once you get to the station it is pretty much deep shit for you; could be deportation depending on the  amount, and will definately be a huge fine.

forget Midnight  Express....read "The Damage Done" by Warren Fellowes, a great book about a Aussie heroin smuggler who served 12 years in a BKK prison....you will think twice about doing anything more than beer over there.

Posts like this should be in the Virtual bar, please, this forum is for lady and ladyboy talk

Comment

Originally posted by
                  anything can happen--Last time I was there two lbs in Nana pulled out a joint in the short stay place there.Now does anyone know if a farang can get out of jail if he gets busted for drugs? Bribes?
                  Personally I can't understand why anyone would bother with drugs in Thailand especially the harder stuff when the risks and the consequences are so high?

Comment

Theres no way they can bust you for a piss test,,gunga stays in your system for upto 3 months,,,your defence is that you reguarly smoke in your own country....

On a more serious note, If your caught with a joint, prey like hell the cop takes a backhander...99% do.

I dont mind the odd joint when on holidays,,we have a 100% honest ladyboy that scores for us in Pattaya,and only buy small quantities, roll up the lot and hide & smoke outside your room or with the window opened..

Never buy shit from strangers, more than likely they will set you up..This is happening every day in Bali..

Better still,,just lay off it ..

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali-Ken @ July 05 2005,11:28)
                      ..This is happening every day in Bali..
                      If it's not bad enough that you have to worry about getting caught doing drugs what if someone planted drugs on you with you knowing? That€™s really scary!

Schappelle Corby, 27, of the Gold Coast, is on trial in Bali accused of attempting to smuggle 4kg of marijuana into the country in her boogie board bag. She denies the claims. The Australian Federal Police confirm Corby has no criminal record. Queensland police have no intelligence to connect her to drugs. The wholesale price for good quality hydroponic marijuana in Brisbane is $4000 for half a kilogram. Where did a woman who works in a fish and chip shop get the money to buy 4.1kilograms?

The defence will argue that the marijuana was put in the boogie board bag in Brisbane by a corrupt employee with "airside" access, most likely for pick-up in Sydney, where the street price is $65,000, by another corrupt worker with access. But the pick-up was somehow missed - tight security, watchful baggage handlers, bad timing - and the marijuana travelled on to Bali. Or it is possible, the defence will argue, that the drugs were placed in the wrong bag on the wrong flight.

She was later found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in an Indonesian prison. This has got to be everyone€™s worst nightmare! http://www.talkleft.com/new_archives/010870.html

Comment

Nobody 'accidently' smuggles 4 fucking kilos of pot!

The stupid cow should have got life.

Who checks unlocked luggage at an airport?

And come on - who needs to get high in Thailand?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 05 2005,12:32)

The point is who smuggles 4 fucking kilos of pot into a country that has lots of good quality low cost pot?

Maybe she did it... maybe she didn't... but it just doesn€™t look like she did to me.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 06 2005,05:42)
                            Originally posted by (stogie bear @ July 05 2005,12:32)

The point is who smuggles 4 fucking kilos of pot into a country that has lots of good quality low cost pot?

Maybe she did it... maybe she didn't... but it just doesn€™t look like she did to me.
                            Exactly Bam! I also do not believe she did it.

Not sure if you are aware Stogie but in some countries it is actually a requirement to check your baggage in unlocked specifically in the US. Not sure if this applies to all states but certainly at LAX I was told to either make sure my bag was unlocked or if not they would need a key.

Comment

Originally posted by (ozzie @ July 05 2005,12:55)
                              Not sure if this applies to all states but certainly at LAX I was told to either make sure my bag was unlocked or if not they would need a key.
                              When my 2 bags arrived in Melbourne from LAX I found one of my locks had been cut off and there was a blue tag where the lock was saying €œLAX Security€ They did this in the back somewhere!!!! If I didn€™t have locks on my bags that they can€™t open I would have had no idea they were in my bags at all.
                              I had a bottle of Canadian Maple Syrup that was a gift for my friends down under€¦ damn bastards at LAX opened it to see what the liquid was I guess€¦ then they just tossed it back in my bag and it leaked. Lucky it was in a plastic bag that helped contained the syrup.

I found out that because it was a dense liquid it looks like an explosive under the X-ray. Penut butter another good one to not have in your bag€¦ looks just like C4.

Comment

Working...
                              X