Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by (ozzie @ July 05 2005,12:55)
    Not sure if this applies to all states but certainly at LAX I was told to either make sure my bag was unlocked or if not they would need a key.
    yup, this sucks for us in the USA and also when you transfer through Tokyo you must make sure your bags are unlocked so they can check them. Imagine if some Tokyo baggage handler snuck 5 Kilos of heroin into your bags expecting his Thai buddy to pick it up at BKK airport before you even got to the carousal? and then if he missed it and customs found it you are fucked and in prison in Thailand for 20 years? Not impossible to happen, and your defense would be as lame as hers is and there is no way they would believe you.

I don't know what to think of this kid from Australia; just because she looks cute and has never been in trouble before doesn't mean she is innocent. If she had dreadlocks and wasn't as pretty and was chubby the Aussie press wouldn't have been all over this the way they were because she was a hottie. If she is guilty, she deserved what she got; but imagine if she really was wrapped up in the situation described by her attorneys? 20 years is a long time to sit in some hellhole knowing you never did a thing wrong.

Comment

I Never Check bags when I go to LOS only Carry on

Comment

Chapelles family nothing but a bunch of skumbags. lowlife..

Sister (mercedes) was outside the court house doing an interview for a womens mag for $30.000.00 while Chapelle was inside getting her sentence.

Mother is contracted to Channel 9 to do exclusive interviews for a reported sum of $200.000.00..

Brother is still in Jail for drug supply and has a rap sheet longer than his arm..

What the general public dont know about there sweet and so-called innocent 27yr old school student ,,beauty therapist,,,(give me a break)
        is that her sister and herself were table-top dancers on the gold coast, raking in 1.000's a week and a very well known fact is that, the girls do the dealing while the pimp boy friends do the supplying...
        That way,,if the girls ever get busted, the punishment is usually a slap on the wrist..

Another thing corby had going for herself,,,she married a quite wealthy Japanese guy and spent over 2 yrs in Hong Kong working in a mens clubs...later divorced and used up..

Word has it, from reliable sources that chapelle was supposed to drop the gunga off at sydney on her way to Bali,,,but got so shit-faced the night before and only minutes to spare,for the flight, forgot that she had it in her bag..

Mercedes,,has lived in Bali for quite sometime and living with a Balinese guy and both dope heads,,,
        Me thinks that it was all planned and the gunga was destined for Bali in the first place.
        Reasons why,,gunga in Indonesia is of low grade and they stood to make a nice little earner from it..over 10.000 expats live and work in Bali..

The circus continues as of yesterday,,,she has ben granted a new trial...
        Maybe a payoff so they can can execute the other 9 ozzies on heroin trafficking,that will be fronting up to the judges sometime soon..

I do feel for her, as I think she was just too gullible..

On a brighter note, Life in a Bali jail is not all that bad,,daytime release costs only $20 a day,,,that gives her 8 hrs out of jail accompanied by 2 guards to the beach or shopping malls when she feels like it...

BK
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali-Ken @ July 06 2005,12:35)
          On a brighter note, Life in a Bali jail is not all that bad,,daytime release costs only $20 a day,,,that gives her 8 hrs out of jail accompanied by 2 guards to the beach or shopping malls when she feels like it...

BK
          sis and mum better keep doing interviews then!

Comment

Not a cent gets to her mate,,,not a cent..
            At the moment Ozzie tourists take her stuff in,,the usual shit,,toothpaste, dunny rolls,,bit of tucker..
            Get this,,the fucking guards are charging 200.000.00 rph for the service there providing...everyones a winner...LOL
            But I cant see it lasting long,,,give it 2yrs and people will be saying Chapelle who?

All court costs were picked up by the Australian government..Legal Aid...

BK

Comment

Originally posted by (Bali-Ken @ July 06 2005,11:35)
              Chapelles family nothing but a bunch of skumbags. lowlife..

Brother is still in Jail for drug supply and has a rap sheet longer than his arm..

her sister and herself were table-top dancers on the gold coast, raking in 1.000's a week and a very well known fact is that, the girls do the dealing while the pimp boy friends do the supplying...
              Well if what you€™re saying is true then I have to change my opinion about her innocence.  
              Like they say there is always 2 sides to every story

Comment

Bali-Ken, whilst I dont disbelieve what you say about her, where did you get the information about her past? I am guessing by your name that you live there or spend a lot of time there. Is this the gossip around Bali? Whilst I didn't follow the trial too closely, I do not recall any of the media mentioning any of this, which I would have thought would make very interesting reading if true.

Is this information in the public domain or is it rumour and hearsay?

Like I say, I do not disbelieve you, I am just curious.

Something doesnt seem right about this case, and I am definetely not convinced that she is totally innocent. 4Kgs of weed is a lot. How could you not notice it in a boogie board bag?

Comment

Originally posted by (simon442 @ July 06 2005,13:04)
                  Something doesnt seem right about this case, and I am definetely not convinced that she is totally innocent.  4Kgs of weed is a lot.  How could you not notice it in a boogie board bag?
                  Why would anyone bother bringing a Boogie Board to Bali? They must have Boogie Board's and other water sports equipment you can buy and rent there.

Photo of compacted 2kg marijuana brick.  
                  and she had 4.1kg ... thats 9 pounds.

A Boogie Board & Bag

Comment

I wouldn`t advise to smoke weed in pattaya.
                    My friend is smoking it and did get something from a Ladyboy in Jasmin Bar.
                    He didn`t feel to well after smoking it
                    But it`s always the same , if it is prohibited the people are more crazy about it, even in Singapore where they have Death penalty i saw a Ladyboy taking Extasy
                    Hm i think it`s time for my next Amsterdam short trip

Comment

Originally posted by (simon442 @ July 07 2005,06:04)
                      Bali-Ken, whilst I dont disbelieve what you say about her, where did you get the information about her past?  I am guessing by your name that you live there or spend a lot of time there.  Is this the gossip around Bali?  Whilst I didn't follow the trial too closely, I do not recall any of the media mentioning any of this, which I would have thought would make very interesting reading if true.

Is this information in the public domain or is it rumour and hearsay?

Like I say, I do not disbelieve you, I am just curious.

Something doesnt seem right about this case, and I am definetely not convinced that she is totally innocent.  4Kgs of weed is a lot.  How could you not notice it in a boogie board bag?
                      Yes I must admit I have also not followed it very closely but Ken you have sparked my interest further. Can you point us to your sources?

Comment

Ozzie

Im sure the authorities and or the press know about her past,

About being married to a Japanese guy and working in Hong Kong, was broadcast on a current affair program just after her arrest,,and somehow upto this day has been a topic the press has never mentioned or brought up again..
                        You know the old saying,,where theres smoke theres fire..and people tend to put the sex trade in the same category as the drug trade...

The other thing I cant understand is, why havent the press got hold of her past working as a table top dancer, as prostitution is leagal in Australia so is table top dancing,,and according to someone I dont wish to mention use to visit the club she worked in on the gold coast,,if the general public found out about her past and proven true,,do you really think she be getting the support she has now?

like you guys said,,it might be all hear say....
                        and while a court case appeal is pending the less said by the press the better,,besides if she wins her appeal and gets released, the field day continues..

I truly feel deeply for her as I think she was used as a mule....

But the main thing that keeps bugging me is,,There are more Boogie boards on Kuta beach than people,,you can go buy one for less than $25 and rental is $5 a day...

BK

Comment

I still can't get around the fact that you can get a release from the prison daily for 8 hours to go out with 2 guards and do what you want; swimming, tanning, shopping, burger king, visit with Mum, etc..... that is not jail, that is a 20-dollar a night hotel room! a rarity in Bali!

Comment

It€™s almost like they are encouraging people to smuggle drugs in€¦ if you get caught you€™re given a 20 year Bali vacation package.

Comment

Originally posted by (Bam @ July 07 2005,15:37)
                              It’s almost like they are encouraging people to smuggle drugs in… if you get caught you’re given a 20 year Bali vacation package.    
                              Yes, but do you have to hire LBs for the guards, too? That can add up...
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Originally posted by (post-op lover @ July 07 2005,18:19)
                                Yes, but do you have to hire LBs for the guards, too?  That can add up...
                                Here€™s your ladyboy jail guards  
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X