Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the Naame of that baaar? the honey bear ( typing slowly )
    you all lookin fer some girlyboy's . Boy howdy I tell ya after the third waterbuffalo your to drunk to fuck anymore ! I tell you. Let me know how ye git on there at the honey beer bar, boy...place.
    Hey , do they serve up a mess of them fried bug's there? Them is goooooooood eatin

Jeff

Comment

Oh dear - he's been at the Singa again

RR.
      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
      Kahuna

Comment

mY Love Road Runner,

when I saw that you posted after my reply, A smile came across my face . But when I read your word's ...they were a bit lacking.
        However my friend , I did send you a email , when you can find the time please do reply . Douche bag.
        Your faithful pup,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by (Road Runner @ Sep. 24 2003,08:17)
          Hello Thaipan,

Map's in t'post.

I think you're right about Stogie, he's trying to keep them all to himself

RR.
          he's a miserable English bugger  

Comment

Originally posted by (Jeff1 @ Sep. 24 2003,15:32)
            What's the Naame of that baaar? the honey bear ( typing slowly )
            you all lookin fer some girlyboy's . Boy howdy I tell ya after the third waterbuffalo your to drunk to fuck anymore ! I tell you. Let me know how ye git on there at the honey beer bar, boy...place.
            Hey , do they serve up a mess of them fried bug's there? Them is goooooooood eatin

Jeff
            I take exception to the contant of this post, be warned Jeff this is not and will never ever be a ladywaterbuffalo site!

God, can you imagine Jon creeping round field trying to get water buffalo's to post seductively for him?

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 24 2003,12:31)
              Sounds good...

Offer still applies... Two carlsbergs and a cheeseburger!
              Jeez Stogie mate, that is rampant inflation! First it was peanuts, which morphed into cashews, now you want a bloody cheese burger!

Comment

I dont like my cheeseburger's bloody !
                I prefer them medium well , thank you.
                I really have to stop drinking

Jeff

Comment

Stewart messaged me, but I don't know how it works! I think I deleted it! I hope he calls!

Offer is still open... 3 Carlsbergs and a Steak and Caesar Salad!

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Sep. 26 2003,08:29)
                    Stewart messaged me, but I don't know how it works! I think I deleted it! I hope he calls!

Offer is still open... 3 Carlsbergs and a Steak and Caesar Salad!
                    We are now into the realms of Hyper inflation now   !

Are you Gordon Brown masquerading as Stogie?

Comment

Working...
                    X