X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates

(trebor2809 @ May 07 2006,19:51) But am I the only one a little disappointed with the photo updates?
    No, you are not the only one.  This update is weak.

No one is going to get there membership pulled .

Membership gives you every right to be critical if you feel the need , i cannot comment on the 7 th update as i cannot get to the main site to see it . I have seen the set of Ming and it was very sexy , but i think every Ming does is sexy so i am bias , as for the rest i have no idea .

We do put up alot of sets per month which means we do need alot of sets coming in each month , generally we get more than we need , so sometimes sets get put on the backburner , we cannot keep a constant watch on who has implants and who doesnt . She looks great with them and we will endeavour to get some new shots of her with thoose , this is just one of thoose times when a set on the backburner has left us with Egg on our faces . Apologies for that .

Hard to comment on the rest of the update but then again your membership is for a month and we realize it is that what makes you renew or not . We hope that you see enuff good galleries in the 25 we put up each month to get you too renew again and again , also we hope your eye and insight will stretch both ways and if we have a update that is very pleasing you will give us some positive feedback .

Overall membership gives you the right to have your say , good or bad , feedback is good to reflect upon for us .

Comment

Thank You!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

and once again..........

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The more Ming on this site the better!!!!!

Memories!!!!!!!!!

She deserves her own site.............

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

trebor2809 has had his post deleted because he knowingly broke the posting rules.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ May 08 2006,06:22) Thank You!!!!

Thank You!!!!!

and once again..........

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

The more Ming on this site the better!!!!!    

Memories!!!!!!!!!

She deserves her own site.............

Yeah Ming rocks!
          Attached Files

Comment

If you think this update sucks you need your eyes testing!

Comment

Monkeyman,

Thanks for the latest updates and photos. Love the new girls and its obvious some guys like seeing the Superstars from recent times. Makes a nice balance don't you think?

Anyway for $99us for 1 year it is still the best value site on the market. Keep up the good work guys!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 07 2006,21:16) trebor2809 has had his post deleted because he knowingly broke the posting rules.  
                Which one? care to elaborate??

RM
                ain't life grand

Comment

I don't think it sucks, Ming the Mercyless is one of my all time favorites
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Randyman @ May 08 2006,10:54)
                    (stogie bear @ May 07 2006,21:16) trebor2809 has had his post deleted because he knowingly broke the posting rules.  
                    Which one?   care to elaborate??
                    Guess!

Comment

While we are on the subject.

I recently purchased a one year membership and I am a little bit disappointed.
                      The Forum, which I joined before become a paying member, is the best I've seen on the subject.
                      The Still Photography is excellent.
                      The videos, the ones I've seen so far, are the poorest I've seen of any web site. Dark images and very few money shots. When there is cum shot the photographer rarely moves in for the close up missing the money shot for all practical purposes.
                      But, two out of three isn't all bad.
                      There my 2 cents worth.

Comment

By the end of your year Jack ,, hopefully you will rate the video as the best thing on the site .

We are working hard to make big improvements in that area ,

As for money shots and close ups ,, if a money shot is really worthwhile seeing you dont really want to get to close or else the action just fly's outta of shot , many many ladyboy's unfortunately dont finish the way a western or brazilian shemale would finish simply becasue of hormone intact ,, in future if the money shot is worthwhile you will get 2 views one in real time , another later on in about 1/7 of the speed .

Hopefully by years end you will be happy with all 3 aspects of the site and sign up again .

Comment

(monkeyman @ May 10 2006,04:30) many many ladyboy's unfortunately dont finish the way a western or brazilian shemale would finish simply becasue of hormone intact ,,
                          Thank you for taking to time to reply, but, sorry, I have to disagree.
                          There is another site, where their still photography is not as good as yours, but for years as ended almost every, but not all, video segments, with a close up money shot.
                          The girl is the center of interest and the money shot is the end of the action.
                          There is another site whose video that has improved greatly in the last year, but the photographer seems to think the viewers are also interested in the male companion and show entirely too much of the man. I, personally, have no interest in the male "co-star" and don't want to see anything more of the guy than necessary.
                          This is not rocket science and I would just as soon like a refund rather than have to wait another year for improvement.
                          Just 2 satang worth.

Comment

(JackG @ May 10 2006,08:08) I would just as soon like a refund rather than have to wait another year for improvement.
                            Maybe you should just get Dick Network!
                            Attached Files

Comment

(JackG @ May 10 2006,09:08) This is not rocket science and I would just as soon like a refund rather than have to wait another year for improvement.
                              Hi Jack...

You won't be waiting that long I promise!

The new video clips are imminent and I personally share your concerns over the videos.

This is priority #1 for all of us on the site and the new segments and videos will be going up very soon.

(Here's an insider secret - We will posting the videos of Nancy from Pattaya soon. These will be brand new high quality movies of the biggest cock in Ladyboyland!)

They (or rather - she!) will come in either July or (more likely) August.

Comment

Working...
                              X