Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did u go lastnite billy? I was gona go but the little fellas a bit sore after the pounding i gave my spanish ts on Friday nite

How does Saturday 4th June sound chaps?? The girls always tell me the busiest nite out for ts's is payday i.e last day of the month... Thats the 1st saturday of the month... Come on Guys  
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I don't know if he was - just assuming....
      June is unfortunately not an option.... too bloody busy here. I'm happy if I can make it 4 times a year over to London for a fun-trip! Will definitely let you know next time I'm going, mate!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ May 14 2006,17:39) Billy you already woke up?? ... LOL
        So, how was it yesterday?

MK
        Fri. night I was there. It wasn't that busy only 4BJs and 2 Fu.ks... I'll be there not this Sat. but next
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I was at STunners last night. Some of the way out girls were there. Nothing spectacular. Some were a bit clickey only talking to or going with those guys they know. It was a bit like a meat market especially in the dark rooms you could not see of course, with guys standing and waiting for a blow job.

I have not seen any oriental Ladyboys there. Some of the 'ladies' were not passable and looked like men in drag

Not everybody's cup fo tea.

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ May 15 2006,06:00) I don't know if he was - just assuming....
            June is unfortunately not an option.... too bloody busy here. I'm happy if I can make it 4 times a year over to London for a fun-trip! Will definitely let you know next time I'm going, mate!!!

MK
            No Probs Guv... What bout Amsterdam??? trying to get back over there end of June....

Comment

(hoddeson99 @ May 15 2006,09:05) I was at STunners last night. Some of the way out girls were there. Nothing spectacular. Some were a bit clickey only talking to or going with those guys they know. It was a bit like a meat market especially in the dark rooms you could not see of course, with guys standing and waiting for a blow job.

I have not seen any oriental Ladyboys there. Some of the 'ladies' were not passable and looked like men in drag

Not everybody's cup fo tea.
              Duno why some are like that... Why cant we all get along... They should just let all of us shag um

Comment

Working...
              X