Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey snejana, thanks for giving your view on life. I understand your moments of longing and loneliness.

I think a lot of young guys arent available to ladyboys because they are yet to be converted, so the pool is smaller

Yourself and friends will have to concentrate on seducing young boys and getting them to cross over at an earlier age.

I know this could be a big sacrifice, but it is for the greater good.

Good Hunting

Comment

She just figured out what the rest of us realized a long time ago.

Edoo is a dipshit and to be ignored.

Comment

(janabiyah @ May 12 2006,05:24) Hey snejana, thanks for giving your view on life. I understand your moments of longing and loneliness.

I think a lot of young guys arent available to ladyboys because they are yet to be converted, so the pool is smaller

Yourself and friends will have to concentrate on seducing young boys and getting them to cross over at an earlier age.

I know this could be a big sacrifice, but it is for the greater good.

Good Hunting
        I'm a young guy and already converted. Knowing is half the battle!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

edooo20 you are waisting your time arguing with this idiot. cheers donnnnny\ bye the way all your relevant points are correct
          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Snejana,

You didn't answer a question a few posts back (probably because Edooo was giving you shit).  However I'm still curious about the answer.  How do you view your potential boyfriends sleeping with other people (LBs, GGs, or boys)?  If you're polygamous, is it a two-way street?  And to add a question, are you kind enough to let your boyfriends know your habits or do they have to find out the hard way?

Just curious and not judging.

Comment

Hey snej!You like fuck or be fucked?If you in BKK in October when i come can i have you for a couple days?

Comment

grunyen: please, fuck off!!!...notice i asked nicely.

Thanks donnnnnny, glad someone see how stupid she sounds. and not kissing her ass because they think they will get something from her someday,

Comment

(donnnnnny @ May 12 2006,12:34) edooo20  you are waisting your time arguing with this idiot.  cheers donnnnny\ bye the way all your relevant points are correct
                  hello you are the one who is a lunatic....i dont have time for you and i give a damnn who you are..your old your dirty and your disgusting...well your the one who started it and i just ignore you also but the problem is you keep bothering me on yahoo messanger and try to piss me offf is that a type of guy who is civilized..

well lets see why dont you cut it off honey....if you dont want me then stop bothering me in yahoo messanger
                  sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

What you're posting snejana is soo ironic, how can a guy treat you seriously if you cant be faithful to him? and are you briandead, or did you have a lobotomy? Coz yur posts seem like yur in this fantasy world, where you want to have kids,a nd be married and stuffs like that. Well, that wont happen coz yur not faithful!!! Wake up from yur fantasy girl!!

Comment

(smellslikefish @ May 12 2006,14:28) Snejana,

You didn't answer a question a few posts back (probably because Edooo was giving you shit).  However I'm still curious about the answer.  How do you view your potential boyfriends sleeping with other people (LBs, GGs, or boys)?  If you're polygamous, is it a two-way street?  And to add a question, are you kind enough to let your boyfriends know your habits or do they have to find out the hard way?

Just curious and not judging.
                      well i only have one boyfriend in my life while the rest is soso..and while on that relationship..i learn to love him and well he has the good quality of what i want in a man....the only problem is that he has a strings attached and he wanted the stings to be cut off and be with me but unfortunatetly the other side dont want to...being as a mistress on the relationship or the third party....well the guy always wanted to go out with his GF and to stay with me....well but the girl dont want to be dump and wanted the guy to leave our country instead of being free and be with me......well it really came true that he has to leave the country and well i never got to see him on that moment.......then i just realize that its better if we conncect through internet..and we did..as months go by....he got tired of sending emails and well me to im already suffering the burdens of long distance relationship but im still trying cause i do have feelings for him...and i think he does.....well i realize thats its time for me to move on and try another thing..i still have him inside me...but i think ill have to be 5 steps away from him who knows he might come back...then i start dating someone....sleep with anyone and taste different cocks just like before i was

well actually
                      i did said what ive said but i didnt expereince cheating or having sex with other guys while i was inside the relationship..i only have one relationship in my life and it really hurts for me for him to be gone like a bubble..

while inside the relationship..i see cute guys in the bar and i even get attracted to them but i never spank them...cause i do have a boyfriend on my side and i do love him...even when i was keeping in touch with him in the interet all i do is focus much more of my time in the computer rather than partying...im a party goer and i meet different people all the time..but i never had times for people who wants some sex.....instead head back home and use the computer just to see my love

well ive said that i want to taste different cocks even while inside the relationship....

but to be honest i never expereince on doing it while i was inside the relationship......

well next time i would or not but thinking about being with you man on you side and he loves you so much and so do i with him well never even think of cheating him seeing so many handsome guys i get attracted to them but i didnt give time for them cause in my mind my BF image is there

yess im a woman who is full of contradiction
                      my mind changes from time to time thats why i dont have my preferences in what i really wanted in life.....i dont fill up what i like or what i dont like in any profiles in the internet cause my mind get change all the time

to answer the question
                      i dont really know what im gonna do if my mans cheat me..inm selfish and i want my man all mine ...nothing but for me........

and lastly
                      so many guys wanted to look for relationship with t girls
                      but are they really looking

so many heartbroken t-girls that turns evil cause of manss deception.....if man say t-girls are liars but most man are...wanting to have relationship and when meeting the girl of his dreams suddenly time comes when they have to come back in thier own world and promisses that they will keep in touch with each other....but it never happen as a girl waits for his man to send him an email...but he havnt..

lets face it guys
                      so many man want to have relationship with t girls but most of them are just fullfilling thier fantasy....thats why so many t-girls are heartbroken at the end

well being true and honest is the only thing...guys have to tell what they really want cause some of them are willing to give it open-hand

Comment

(absolutecarla @ May 12 2006,19:41) What you're posting snejana is soo ironic, how can a guy treat you seriously if you cant be faithful to him? and are you briandead, or did you have a lobotomy? Coz yur posts seem like yur in this fantasy world, where you want to have kids,a nd be married and stuffs like that. Well, that wont happen coz yur not faithful!!! Wake up from yur fantasy girl!!
                        tala man diay mu ug utok tanan oiii hla pag yawyaw mu

well dear it is a fantasy world im living same as the rest of the t-girls who are hoping...the post explain about every ladyboy fantasy in life..of what they dream even if how impossible things happen

but here come freaking comnments
                        all over wanting to ask me if im looking for blah blah blah and why is blah blah blah

whats the connection of it
                        im just expressing my fantasy just as the rest of the t-girls whom i know
                        whether it is a dream a fantasy or maybe a releality

Comment

spoke to you once on yahoo then you went balistic at me i now have you on permanert ignore, to stop you mental rantings.
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

well can you remember why i got balistic on yahoo...ok let me tell you on the last comment you made before you called me a promiscuous whore...............well its your fault honey not mine you started me

you dont know me and you havnt even meet me in person.......

Comment

I don't think many t-girls want a man without money. And most Western guys do want a t-girl that's as old as he is.

So it's easy for a relationship to be "mutual use".
                              I think everyone needs to accept reality and slowly build trust and just see what happens.

Comment

can we stop all this crap please. There are plenty of 2nd rate forums that love this stuff.This site is too good to be contaminated by personal bickering and one upmanship.

Comment

Working...
                                X