Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ain't a stunner...I ain't interested. Period.
    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Such a lame topic..pluueesseee guy!
      Come on, 99% in here are just looking for fun and ,yes, to fullfill a fantasy as Senjana put it!
      Now, suddenly I see flames thrown at her from all sides because she said to be still in search of excitement, and hard to stick to one dick only!
      What's the big deal then... ever heard about swingers??
      There are thousand of couples (married and not) that have come to the conclusion that sex needs to have variety, and the only way to be together is by allowing eachother to have sex with multiple partners.
      I've personally had a couple of g/fs who were into it and had lots of fun with them; yet having a normal love life with romantic dinners, movies, holidays and presents at every b/day.
      I have several friends who are married couples, some with children, and still swinging and having fun all the way.
      Perhaps Snejana you'll have to find some man who can accept and appreciate such possibility.
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

This is ridiculous, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
        All of you should go find an Agent and start writing a soap opera.
        Snejana, if you seek true love, don't look here, all these guys want; is what you say you don't . Grow a brain and try some proper personals sites.
        But also work out what you want, I don't know any woman who changes her mind as often as you seem to do. If you want true love, then go about it the right way, if you want to suck and fuck everything in shorts, then do it. but don't expect to find a true love who will put up with that. I't wont happen.
        In most relationships it is not ok.
        The rest of you should go find some real sport, a spun out dopehead on bad P is more coherent than Snejana and picking on her is like shooting a fish in an ice cube.
        Let this die a quick death

Comment

Comment

thanks for the support guys like ive said i only have one BF in my life and i never got to cheat on him......but based on my expereince i do have lots of jelous, selfish and possesive boyfriend whom i only know in the internet and only meet online.....we create connection and label ourselves and boyfriends and girlsfriends only in chatting but never got even had the chance to meet the person in real life..so how do i feel love on that....thats how i base everything when said such thing about my promiscuoity.......i want to feel love on such guys who are sweet on me in the internet and even make some ownership on me but i cant...cause i never got to feel them in person.....thats why i go out and seek satisfaction on every man ive meet in the clubss........on the other thing they are not even exerting much effort on meeting me in person.....like booking some plane ticket..looking for some info on how to get a cheap tour in the philippines.......all they say is they dont have money or why not come and visit them in thier country....like hello as if its easy to get a visa.....if they want me to fly they gotta invest it

well peepz
            im not really shouting out loud here for you guys to realize in how T-girls seeks love cause i know this place is for guys who seeks ladyboys for short time fun or just enjoying the trip in thailand or anywhere in asia....but its just something i could share to you all
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

snej, have you saved your login info on the computer you use? unless i can understand your frustation

Comment

This thread is a rare opportunity to hear some honesty from the personal perspective of an Asian TS who can express herself well in English.

Comment

hi!..snejana!....you are correct in your assumption that
                  MOST guys do not want to go to the philippines.can you really blame them?..manila the capital city of the philipiines is virtually a"fuckin" toilet!..don't misunderstand me!...the people are wonderful,warm friemdly,and inviting!...it's the "fuckin" govenment!..they do nothing for the people,greed,and corruption is rampant within the framework of the system,and literally nothing gets done!..they are always crying that they have no money,yet they grab miliins upon millions of aid from america every year!..what the hell do they do with thaT!..it goes into a variety of "blood-sucking"
                  "assholes" pockets!..that's where it goes!..as for actually traveling over the there is concerned,it would be a great place to retire to,IF you live in the RIGHT place!..and that ain't MANILA!...living in some of the provinces near a smaller city where proper services are located is a good call!,however to get most guys to go over there JUST to have agood time is difficult, because
                  the phils has a bad rep for possible hold-ups ,and terrorist activity!..that's why!..the vast majority on this web site would rather go to thailand!..most believe it is safer and more fun!

john
                  john taylor

Comment

well actually you are absolutely right....well it was a relief for me when i arrive in copenhagen last march and stayed in europe...for a couple of weeks not hearing some news from the philippines or local philippian news on TV.....cause i was really tired and sick of the everyday news that is not a news already in the philippines....politics...bloodsucking and crimes and terrorism..and yeah manila is the one who is suffering the most of those thingss....upon all those warm and hospitality to the tourist comes the part where and problems are mostly discourage foriegner in comming into my country....well i do live in cebu in the south of the philippines the good thing about the place is they dont get affected with such issues but the problem is that the national economics...is also been a affecting to any place in the philippines....its like a cancer to the philippian society.....hey i like thailand and i also want to visit such place but of course from people who want to be with me at least they will come and visit me inspite of all the issues on our country he woundt be affected by that...the way that he sees me happy and the way the i was able to survive with all those problems..i think its enough for him to have a courage to come and meet me
                    sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

I like having Snejana on the site.

Comment

(mdavidsf @ May 12 2006,18:23) Hey snej!You like fuck or be fucked?If you in BKK in October when i come can i have you for a couple days?    
                        nice opening line. Gees u have impressed me.

Comment

No room for any mis-understanding there.

Comment

I especially like the 'Hey Snej' part...geez...you guys sound like old golfing buddies. Except for the fucking part.
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(vangough05 @ May 14 2006,07:56)
                              (mdavidsf @ May 12 2006,18:23) Hey snej!You like fuck or be fucked?If you in BKK in October when i come can i have you for a couple days?    
                              nice opening line. Gees u have impressed me.
                              I guess it saves on any prelims. He certainly is no wine and dine em type of guy

Comment

sheilas a re for fucking and cooking type)
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X