X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok

Beginner in thailand looking to gather information all you can you lend a hand so i can have the best possible experence.
    CASSADES
    0%
    OBESSIONS
    0%
    KC1
    0%
    KC2
    0%
    KC3
    0%
    TEMPTATIONS
    0%
    CASANOVA BAR
    0%

I guess for me it would be Cascades as i never got a bad service from any of the girls but got 2 lack luster ones from Obsessions and one of those was from the infamous Anney

Comment

1. Those are bars - no clubs!
      2. KC1&2 are gg bars!
      3. They all suck!
      4. If I had to choose between those poor options, I might vote for Cascades.

..... time is over-ripe for the ultimate lb-bar in Krung Thep!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Based on last couple weeks, I'd say its Casanova, with Obsessions next followed by Cascade. However this can and does change every month. Casanova because the 'product' delivers what it says on the wrapper and the girls are good fun. Service is good and they dont have stupid shows. Casanova has also been getting more 'feminine' LB's on staff to complement the Amazons and the Mamasan runs a tight ship.

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ May 10 2006,18:26) 1. Those are bars - no clubs!
          2. KC1&2 are gg bars!
          3. They all suck!
          4. If I had to choose between those poor options, I might vote for Cascades.

..... time is over-ripe for the ultimate lb-bar in Krung Thep!!!

MK
          Thanks for your reply where would you is better to go in bkk for lb's as i said am new looking for information.

Comment

(mardhi @ May 10 2006,19:07) Based on last couple weeks, I'd say its Casanova, with Obsessions next followed by Cascade.    However this can and does change every month.   Casanova because the 'product' delivers what it says on the wrapper and the girls are good fun.  Service is good and they dont have stupid shows.  Casanova has also been getting more 'feminine' LB's on staff to complement the Amazons and the Mamasan runs a tight ship.

Cheers
            Mardhi
            Ok thanks where would say is a good place to if these opitions are poor as others saying.

Comment

No pls don't take me wrong. Those are for sure the best places to find lb's in BKK - but they still suck as bars. Too loud, too pushy, etc. Still, the girls are fab!!!

MK
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Its too subjective im my opinion. there is no best bar really... i hate Casanova but others love that shitehole
                and so on.....

If you start off drinking at around 7pm you can do the lot in one night......including Patpong......

in fact i do this all the time.

Comment

Mine is Obsessions hands down. That place is chock full of talent. But TC is right, it can be very subjective. You should just go to all of them hahaha.

We had a similar poll, started by yours truly, about 2 months ago in the fish box. You can do a search and see if your results match up.
                  I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I like Casanova as it was the first Thai LB bar I ever went to, with plenty of Non Femboys, closely followed by Cascade.

Comment

(Tomcat @ May 10 2006,22:33) Its too subjective im my opinion.  there is no best bar really... i hate Casanova but others love that shitehole
                      and so on.....

If you start off drinking at around 7pm you can do the lot in one night......including Patpong......

in fact i do this all the time.
                      Thanks all for the input but i think that as sorry many say so many lb's not enough time

I will take the advice from tomcat try them all in nan

Comment

1. Obsessions
                        2. Cascades
                        3. Casanova
                        4. KC3

Haven't been to Temptations

KC1 & 2 are GG bars.
                        Too old to die young!

Comment

Just go to them all, they all have some nice LB's in, I trawl when in Bangkok, never stick to just one bar. As someone has already stated KC1 & 2 are GG bars, but don't let that stop you.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

just rock up and take a look in all bars i personally like casanova had some fab girls in there, and they dont have the shit shows. one time i was in there with talisha sucking me of infront of a load of wanker tourists i loved it fucking great bar.(cost me a bar fineLOL)
                            next is cascade bar great girls little hassel except for my infamouse ashtray thowing inncident about 2 years ago).
                            never really liked obsessions used to be ok when it was on the rhs as you enter. kk3 fucking crap and temptations is fun and friendly i hear the mamasan in there is hung like a horse name fon. anyone had the pleasure of this babe??
                            cheers donnnnny
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(jellybean @ May 13 2006,15:21) 1.  Obsessions
                              2.  Cascades
                              3.  Casanova
                              4.  KC3

Haven't been to Temptations

KC1 & 2 are GG bars.
                              Thanks for the information i have since been doing a lot of reading since posted this .dp trips reports are awesome have gained valable informatiom.
                              When post i had heard kc1 2 where lbs by some here in

Comment

Working...
                              X