Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ May 13 2006,15:47) just   rock up and  take a look in all bars  i personally like casanova  had some fab girls in there, and they dont have the  shit shows. one time i was in there with talisha sucking me of infront of a load of wanker tourists i loved it  fucking great bar.(cost me a  bar  fineLOL)
    next is cascade bar  great girls  little hassel  except for my infamouse ashtray thowing inncident  about 2 years ago).
    never really liked obsessions  used to be ok when it was on the rhs as you enter. kk3  fucking crap  and temptations is  fun  and friendly i hear the mamasan in there is  hung like a horse  name fon. anyone had the pleasure of this babe??
    cheers donnnnny
    Thanks donnnnnny i want to have a good time while in bkk my only problem is i have only 2 nights to sample the delights of los. My june trip is a fact finding and sampling recon as My next trip later in the year where i have a whole two weeks to devote to the search for lbs .

And interesting that u mention the mamason as i think seen that in a post in here somewhere but lost in the great post by memebers.
    I am hoping i can hook up with some regulars who may assist with a new be to thailand

thanks again form the other boy from

Comment

As a newbie I'd stear clear of King's Corner (all post-ops from what I've heard/seen) and King's Castle 3. Go into any of those joints uninitiated and I guarantee you're going to get steamrolled. Talent isn't as good as Nana in my book anyways, so why bother going in the first place!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I can't add much here. I love em all and am a easy touch but I do stear clear of Patpong, thats one thing over 25 years of Thailand has taught me.

Comment

from this poll one might get the impression that Temptations is not a very good bar.

But if you asked the Cascade and Obsessions voters how much they prefer Cascade (or Obsessions) to Tempataions most would probably say they prefer it just a little more.

Comment

(jellybean @ May 13 2006,16:21) 1.  Obsessions
            2.  Cascades
            3.  Casanova
            4.  KC3

Haven't been to Temptations
            I think I agree with that...

Certainly for fresh talent OBsessions is the new leader, but for comfort, and friendliness Cascades still edges out the other bars.

Temptations is for the leftovers (mostly) and Halloween parties are always welcome at Casanovas!

Go to KC3 at your peril!

:ghost:

Comment

"KC3 at your peril"

Its a great place, all that attention & choice, LB's swarming alover you, just don't have money in accessable pockets, its a must for a BKK visit.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ May 14 2006,19:54) "KC3 at your peril"

Its a great place, all that attention & choice, LB's swarming alover you, just don't have money in accessable pockets, its a must for a BKK visit.
                I agree any visit to BKK is not complete without a visit to KC3. However ensure you pay for your drinks as you drink them. Do not take any valuables and make sure your cash is well hidden. Things might be different for guys who frequent the place but for me it is the worst ladyboy bar in terms of pushiness and pressure

Comment

However ensure you pay for your drinks as you drink them. Do not take any valuables and make sure your cash is well hidden...
                  What a fucking advert!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 14 2006,15:05)
                    However ensure you pay for your drinks as you drink them. Do not take any valuables and make sure your cash is well hidden...
                    What a fucking advert!  
                    i think i be taken kc3 of my list thanks again

Comment

KC3 has a policy (as do all Kings group Bars) that you have to sign for each and every drink. The cynic would say they have to do that otherwise you get robbed blind, but I think its quite a good policy and I have never had any problems in there, however to qualify that, I have only ever been in their with another LB from Nana, so I dont get swarmed as I walk in. On the first couple of occassions in Obsession and Cascades, I'm sure my bin had grown with extra drinks but could not easily prove it - suffice to say, rip-offs can and do happen anywhere, particularly if the staff believe your not checking as you go along.

Cheers
                      Mardhi

Comment

The physical layout of Cascade gives you more comfort and personal space.
                        I voted fo it.

Comment

do u think its advisable to bring my girlfriend to any of this joints? are female guest welcome?

Comment

KC3 is a walk in the park compared to the streets in Rio & Sao Paulo, you all need to take some "bravery pills" or something its just not that bigger deal. Also compared to the Bios de Bologne in Paris KC3 is practically a relaxation spa.

I have seen several people with there wives & girlfriends in NaNa LB bars & KC3, even wives & girl friends are braver than some!
                            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ May 16 2006,16:09) KC3 is a walk in the park compared to the streets in Rio & Sao Paulo, you all need to take some "bravery pills" or something its just not that bigger deal. Also compared to the Bios de Bologne in Paris KC3 is practically a relaxation spa.

I have seen several people with there wives & girlfriends in NaNa LB bars & KC3, even wives & girl friends are braver than some!
                              Hmm here in sydney i have meet a guy with his wife trying to pick up a lady boy at a place called the taxi club i had already picked up and we all went on drinking together and to party after The lb was not really into it and the wife of the guy (who was thai) got a bit jealous so not a steller meeting did manage to get

Comment

Your right as allways robin. Ive never har any trouble in kk3 but as allways i pay as i go Ie pay for each drink as its served. as for the gang of shemales at the door of kk3 trying to pickpocket me , they reminded me of the shemales on copacabbana beach, fucking comical lol. mind you if you were pissed or dropped your guard, both lots would have lightened my wallet or pocket.
                                Thailand is a breeze compared to the philipines also,
                                david hows the taxi club these days?? i hav'nt been there for probibly 3 years. cheers donnnnny
                                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Working...
                                X