X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB in the PI

Another newbie checking in. Many years ago spent an incredible night with an LB in Olongapo, PI. The photos of Klencha, Alanda, Amore & the rest make me want to return. Keep those photos from the PI "coming."

http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...pinespromo.htm

You'll like the above link, mate!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 20 2006,03:50) http://asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhous...pinespromo.htm

You'll like the above link, mate!  
      Wow!! never knew that Philliupines has far better looking LBs than Thailand.

Comment

WOW they look great. I love Filippinos, but my only LB experience was in Makati with Tiffany and did not go well. Not her fault I'm sure, maybe just my expectations after Thailand and Oz....
        K

Comment

yes as jaidee has reiterated over and over again...some of the girls can be beautiful and amazingly without the help of too much hormones... plus the mix of Hispanic and Malay blood makes the girls a beautiful and intoxicating mix of real beauties....
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Personly the Phillipines leaves me cold. The girls are nice but to me I always feel like a hard sell is only moments away.The prices they are asking is far more expensive then LOS and of course the advantage with LOS is Nana Plaza and Pattaya.
            IMHO the food is crap, the traffic and smog is far worse and the night life is only average. I guess if you are after a different place to visit then maybe you would venture over. For me LOS is the place for me.

Comment

Sorry mate can't agree with you on the food front. Lived there for a few years and there is some excellent food there, when you get to know your way around

Comment

(vangough05 @ May 23 2006,09:53) IMHO the food is crap.....
                Who cares about the food when you got this to eat!

Comment

I think u may have just about convinced me Does that come with fries

Comment

There is no way the Philippines can compare with Thailand in anything other than filipinos speak better english.

Thai ladyboys, Thai girls, Thai tours , Thai nightlife and Thai food are all so much better than the Philippines can offer.
                    Early May 8 weeks in Thailand.

Comment

LOS all the way

Comment

if your ladyboy really knows her way around Cebu she can bring you to the best places to eat, get a massage, hang out and listen to good music but if you prefer to just stay in your hotel room and call a different girl everyday ...then it is a different situation cause you wont have a definitive guide....
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook
                        PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Why do filipinas ask for more money than Thai girls when Thais are more beautiful and give better service anyway?

Comment

dont you have anything to say honey.................why bother posting such things heyy i notice you only post a comment when filipina LB are the topic.....hey guys arent you tired of listening someone got scammed by filipina ladyboys.....i think we have heard enough ....you dont have be repeat things all over it sound so redundant already
                            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

ive had enough and im going to reply to snejana.If someone has an opinion that you dont like you get all devensive about the philippines.Of course you r going to defend your own country but if you dont agree dosent mean you r right they are speaking from there experience thats all nothing more nothing less.One last thing if its such a good place go back and live there thought not

Comment

Working...
                              X