Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

second day now getting pissed off now how about some information asian-ts?                  

Comment

I have a feeling its the same thing that was happening a few weeks ago , which i think someone at ATS said was a problem with the Billing Company , CCBill .

I think we should all send of emails to CCbill and ask them when they are going to get it fixed , 2 weeks is unacceptable from what is supposedly the premier billing company on the net .

Im sending of my email now .

[email protected]

Comment

(baileys @ May 26 2006,21:30) Second day and still can't get in - any explanation or when it will be resolved?
        I still have no good news at the moment! Sorry. When this is all over write to the boss and get a bonus!

Comment

UPDATE...

OK - we are close to getting this fiixed...

It seems that we are growing too big for our old boots and the system we use for storing passwords isn't up to the task!

Very soon we will be upgrading to a new system and this will be a thing of the past!

I promise to make it up to all of you affected by this fucking mess!

Stogie Bear

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 27 2006,06:52) UPDATE...

OK - we are close to getting this fiixed...

It seems that we are growing too big for our old boots and the system we use for storing passwords isn't up to the task!

Very soon we will be upgrading to a new system and this will be a thing of the past!

I promise to make it up to all of you affected by this fucking mess!

Stogie Bear
            That will teach you... You and your mates shouldn't have such a good site......
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

That will teach you... You and your mates shouldn't have such a good site......
              Yeah - that'll teach us a lesson!

Man this is a fucking nightmare. Most members don't read the forum and I can't post a message on the main site as that will stop new members fromn joining.

Some emails are prety rude and some are bizarre! Maybe I'll post a selection when this is sorted out!

Fuck me - when it rains it pours! This certainly is the summer of my discontent! A lot of other shit has happened over the last 4 / 5 weeks or so...

It's time to write in my diary! Roll on winter!

Comment

I have a "Bam" in my room and I pray to it every night. That normally works! Well - at least - I sleep better!

Comment

OK THANKS FOR THE INFO STOGIE
                  WILLIAM.
                     LB-LOVER.

Comment

The problem has been fixed...

This solution is a temporary fix as we upgrade our system. This shoulld be completed by Tuesday at the latest, but more than likely we'll be up to speed in about 24 hours...

Sorry for this ongoing drama. Once the new system is in place I'll announce it and we will NOT have problems of this nature in the future!

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 27 2006,02:35) The problem has been fixed...

This solution is a temporary fix as we upgrade our system. This shoulld be completed by Tuesday at the latest, but more than likely we'll be up to speed in about 24 hours...

Sorry for this ongoing drama. Once the new system is in place I'll announce it and we will NOT have problems of this nature in the future!
                      thanks stogie!!!!  i too have e-mailed ccbill and gave them a severe tonge lashing      

Comment

Cheeeers All Fixed......
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

LB-LOVER.

Comment

kudos Stogie, now just have to figure out which of the 4-5 new names/passwrods to use, hmm, btw, yes, fix did work for me this time, fingers crossed, would cross my dick if i could, but that Irish heritage thing,,,,,,,,,,,,
                            Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(stogie bear @ May 26 2006,14:35) The problem has been fixed...

You're a Good Man Stogie Brown

I had to dry hump my hand last night

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Finally! Good for your, Stogie Bear!

Comment

Working...
                                X