• Show
Clear All

YO!
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh, and more pictures pleeze.

Daddy likey.

Comment

(warry @ May 21 2006,19:12) Just wonder what sort of places does the Western transgendered girls visit when they come to Bangkok?

Anywhere in BKK do they gather and meet ?
        Hi warry...
        I'll be in LOS at the end off the Jun..I'll like to show you around and look for those places..
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Thanks for the kindness. I would love to meet you guys when I come to the LOS. Well, in Australia, I go to this place called Taxi club every now and then and I enjoy the attention very much. I think I am pretty confident about my femininity there. Yet, in the LOS, with the ultra feminine and very very beautiful LBs around, surely sombody like me are not worth noticing. Still, the kindness is much appreciated !

I've posted a pic !

Comment

Hey, forget walking around....when you get there book yourself a room in Nana Hotel and let everyone know what room your in.....you'll go back with an ass so sore you'll think you've f***ed by the Bangkok express!!

Comment

Sorry, but my house, on Nana road, is much more comfortable. I suggest you stay there for your safety

Comment

(ziggystardust @ May 23 2006,15:42) Sorry, but my house, on Nana road, is much more comfortable. I suggest you stay there for your safety
                Hay ziggy..
                What are you trying to say?! What? she is not safe with me...
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

In places like Hong Kong, if a LB is "read" while using the lady's toilet, she will go to court and end up in jail.
                  That's in the papers all the time.

In Sydney, if that happens, the LB will be bashed up by other men the moment she steps out of the lady's room.

Just wonder what will Thai girls and police react to a LB found in a lady's toilet ?

Comment

I don't think you'd have any problem.

And... um... more pictures pLEEze

Comment

(warry @ May 23 2006,17:37) Just wonder what will Thai girls and police react to a LB found in a lady's toilet ?
                      Hello Warry,

All the Thai ladyboys use the lady's toilet - it's not an issue there.  The Thai police won't be at all interested.

As the other posters have said you will have no problems from the Thai's.

The only thing is you may find they stare at you a bit more than you are used to  -  in Thailand they don't seem to teach the kids that it's rude to stare.
                      Out in the country the kids stare at me because I'm white - I'm a lot less good looking than you are but I'm not that ugly  

RR.
                      Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                      Kahuna

Comment

Warry,

If you're not sure about LOS, try LA. You'd be in the upper third of the asian girls over here. How tall are you?
                        Bring on the bitches!

Comment

Fancy lighter

Well, I'm 5'9" . Thats tall for Asian (even though i m Aussie)

Its just that Asian girls are all very petite with extra delicate features and tiny hands and feet. Although I am trying hard to pass, with my height, build etc, I only attract scrutiny.

In places like Hong Kong or Kuala LUmpur, both of which I worked before, I will get into trouble as people will "read" me. Even if 10% "reading rate", if people are hostile, I will have a hard time.

BTW, how to post pics ?

Comment

Sorry, just had to ask this. But when you say "worked" in HK and KL, do you mean "working" or do you mean you were working there?
                            I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I've traveled quite a bit in Thailand with ladyboys and have never ever had even a slight problem.

On Ko Samet, I was with a ladyboy who wasn't too passbale and there was a naked European toddler on the beach and my ladyboy friend starts playing with the kid and I'm thinking that the parents are going to get uptight but no problem.

You're going to like Bangkok!

Comment

(warry @ May 24 2006,07:54) In places like Hong Kong or Kuala LUmpur, both of which I worked before, I will get into trouble as people will "read" me. Even if 10% "reading rate", if people are hostile, I will have a hard time.
                                Not surprised about that happening in Hong Kong. This is a tight ass stuck up pricks place with a victorian inheritaed silly puritanism.

I'm a bit surprised about KL instead, where you see quite a number of LBs, CD and openly gays around town. I've been there many times and went for dinner and drinks with more than one LB and never got any problem at all.
                                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X