Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Randyman @ May 29 2006,01:51) I don't see any disavantage to a girl having big shoulders...
     It is after all a great place to rest your feet

oh yeah               randyman
    You shoulda seen the shoulders on some of the birds at Stunners last night. In a fist fight id be hard pushed to say Beef would be Victorious, but as you said... Great place to rest your feet.. On the other hand, im 15stone, its nice when a ts has the ability to pick u up and throw you onto the bed        
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 28 2006,18:28) I personally am kina different. I want to fuck ladyboys, i dont want to think they are girls. i want a knob on her that fires live rounds and a strong hand shake
      I am aware that I am being pedantic ......... but the second sentence contradicts the first. Why use the word "her"?

Comment

I was at Stunners last night to, trying to acquaint myself more with the British version ofthe 3rd sex, to make sure I can handle the same in BKK...
        In other words trying to convince myself I am not dabbling into homosexuality lol!

Yes there were some 'manly' types who looked like men in drag. There were some attractive male drag queens with lot of make up and loud wig. They made no attempt to act like women and spoke in same male voice. they did not go there to have sex with men, they were just CDs

I just went there for blow jobs, shagging a cute TV/ TS there made me cringe cos I know they were men! Itsounds silly. Also a lot of gay men were there around the TVs getting blow jobs, sometimes you have 3 or 4 men around one in the dark rooms. While I was standing in the said group I felt a hand stroking my knob. I thought it was the TV but she had a cock in her mouth and wanking 2 others. It was the hand of the guy getting a blowjob!
        That made me sick and I pushed his hand off. Also I found it sick watching 2 gay men giving blowjobs or shagging each other. Or a straight guy giving a TVTS a blow job

Now it seems strange, I dont mind a man in drag, make up, wig, false tits giving me a blow job, but sick at the idea of a man dressed as a man doing the same.

Also had a blow job from Jayne who works there, she's a drag queen who passes. It was an excellant perfect blow job. They say a TV/TS or even a gay bloke, can always give a better blow job than a GG because since they got a dick they know how it feels. In the same way 2 lesbians can give oral on each other better than a man. However I did feel a bit uneasy afterwards and could not make eye contact with any of the tvts girls I had sex with, because they were still 'men' after all.

I may contradict myself here, because Ive met girls who are excellant at giveing blow jobs, they were taught well by guys. Also I was told I was great at going down on girls, the women always asked how I learned to do it. No one taught me i just liked doing it and mastered the technique.

There were pretty GG girls there too, some walking around topless and naked. However they did not 'play' apart from the blokes they came with, they were part of the fetish and not TVTS swingers scene. Only the TVsTS wer open to have sex with all and sundry, some in full view of others, while everyone was talking around them in the toilet/make up area! Tell a lie one big GG who was perhaps a swinger was having sex with different guys while her bloke watched happily.

I noticed in the other private room, one attractive GG woman who was sitting in chair was wanking off a guy. Then 3 or 4 others zoomed in around her with their dicks out looking for a hand or blow job. She did not touch any of them, she knew the guy she was doing it to. Maybe the thrill of the night would be to shag a GG woman. That was what I would have wished for.

To repeat myself, I left feeling somewhat uneasy and a little sick at what I had done. Aferall I am not gay and prefer women. Maybe I wanted to dabble in the seedier fetish world that TVsTs and LBs are part of. I suppose we all experience or try something 'taboo' once, be it drugs, or whatever. I know they are prettier in Thailand, but I wonder how I would feel after spending a fortnight out there knowing I was shagging men? I would not be attracted to them without make up or dresses.

Thought I would put my thoughts up on here

Comment

(shaggedout @ May 29 2006,04:28)
          (Bit Beefy @ May 28 2006,18:28) I personally am kina different. I want to fuck ladyboys, i dont want to think they are girls. i want a knob on her that fires live rounds and a strong hand shake
          I am aware that I am being pedantic ......... but the second sentence contradicts the first. Why use the word "her"?
          Would you like me to change it to him 4 u?
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Great point Bam and well illustrated!!! I would do that ass in a heart beat!

Comment

Tambourine man, I think you have your Thailand ticket booked? You will be FINE, one on one in the privacy of your room.

Comment

Working...
              X