Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a poor young girl with a big dick trying to make money.

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jun. 02 2006,09:34) We're talking about this like she's a macro-economics professor.

She's a poor young girl with a big dick trying to make money.
      And I'm sure it will be a HOT TOPIC in the next WTO or G8 meeting

Quite right what you say, somehow..

I'm much more bothered by things like physician charging ridiculous amounts for a 5 minutes visit to poor sick people in need to be taken care with urgency when public health cannot cope with!
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 01 2006,18:33) So Billy, what do YOU get for 6000bt - a fucking orgy      
        Absofuckinglutely
        So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Sangabriel,

any contact details for Natasha? Yummy, even for a post-op

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 03 2006,03:19) Sangabriel,

any contact details for Natasha? Yummy, even for a post-op  

Yeah, she's sitting on my face right now !

(I wish)

Actually, her page recently disappeared. I hope it reappears!

Comment

(post-op lover @ Jun. 02 2006,12:54) Oh man, can we ever forget our first love?    Besides, Tula had the ummm, well, not balls, but hell, gumption to appear in Playboy, fully nekkid.  That's got to count for a lot.  First TS in Playboy - what more needs to be said?  Has there been a 2nd???
              I remember seeing that issue discussed on Entertainment Tonight way back and going to the store to get it, grabbing a playboy quickly and rushing to the counter to quickly pay for it because I was just a young lad and too embarrassed and then realizing that issue was August and Tula was in the next issue for September! Shit! Young, dumb and full of cum. But I did get my hands on it, eventually, and I remember reading it "The Transformation of Tula".
              Wow.

Comment

(sangabriel @ Jun. 03 2006,00:04) Young, dumb and full of cum

Yep! Know what you mean

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

stogie: in this discussion of nancy raising her fees some thing is not commented on. there are obvious thoughts
                  about the market place, but what is missed is that ats
                  created that market place. before she appeared on
                  your site she was happy with all nighters for 1000 baht. your site exposed her unique virtues to 1000's
                  of men. she is deludged with messages. if barrons
                  pumps a company the stock price will rise. this is not
                  a complaint. its a complement to the job you and jai dee
                  do in presenting these girls. you cannot accuse her of
                  'shark eyes' if you are bringing her the customers. i say
                  'job well done. i must plead guilty. she called a few weeks ago. did not know how to handle the attention. i said ' honey raise your fees;.
                  there is an american gospel song' what jesus did for me he can do for you'. ats might want to use a variation of that to get reticent ladys to appear. 'what ats did for nancy it can do for you'

s

Comment

(kempthorn @ Jun. 04 2006,02:09) stogie: in this discussion of nancy raising her fees some thing is not commented on.  there are obvious thoughts
                    about the market place, but what is missed is that ats
                    created that market place.  before she appeared on
                    your site she was happy with all nighters for 1000 baht. your site exposed her unique virtues to  1000's
                    of men.  she is deludged with messages.  if barrons
                    pumps a company the stock price will rise.  this is not
                    a complaint.  its a complement to the job you and jai dee
                    do in presenting these girls.  you cannot accuse her of
                    'shark eyes' if you are bringing her the customers. i say
                    'job well done.  i must plead guilty.  she called a few weeks ago. did not know how to handle the attention.  i said ' honey raise your fees;.
                     there is an american gospel song'  what jesus did for me he can do for you'.  ats might want to use a variation of that to get reticent ladys to appear. 'what ats did for nancy it can do for you'

s
                    So what ure saying is that its ure fault lol
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(sangabriel @ Jun. 03 2006,04:04)
                      (post-op lover @ Jun. 02 2006,12:54) Oh man, can we ever forget our first love? Besides, Tula had the ummm, well, not balls, but hell, gumption to appear in Playboy, fully nekkid. That's got to count for a lot. First TS in Playboy - what more needs to be said? Has there been a 2nd???
                      I remember seeing that issue discussed on Entertainment Tonight way back and going to the store to get it, grabbing a playboy quickly and rushing to the counter to quickly pay for it because I was just a young lad and too embarrassed and then realizing that issue was August and Tula was in the next issue for September! Shit! Young, dumb and full of cum. But I did get my hands on it, eventually, and I remember reading it "The Transformation of Tula".
                      Wow.
                      Now here's a question: are you from England or US? I guess with the name "San Gabriel", you're from near LA, but maybe I'm wrong?

I heard the UK version of that issue had twice the number of pics. Unfortunately, all I ever saw online or in person was the American version.

POL
                      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
                      X