Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can I say...I've been twice since in the last 5mths and am already planning my next trip in September. I guess we can all miss the place and the action there, but while at home we can always depend on AsianTS to keep our minds occupied.
    As they say "Holidays are the reality that we all want and need in life".

Cheers.

Thaitony

Comment

(stupid_felang @ May 21 2006,06:31) BTW DP  is eye really crazy, i saw her on my last trip and thought she looked gorgous, kinda bigger n taller than i imagined but gorgous still,  thought i might check her out on my next trip  
      I don't think Eye is crazy per se...but let's put it this way, those wheels in her head are constantly turning, but I think some of them are going backwards and maybe a few even sideways!
      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

I always got pretty depressed the week or two after I got back from LOS, but for me it's always been more of the reality that I have to go back to work, deal with a whining fiancee (problem solved on that one actually), and do the other normal mundane shit that is life.

I think the guys here gave some good suggestions, especially Stogie haha! Booking another ticket, which I've done, is a good way for you to look forward to going back. Also, keeping in touch with girls from BKK is another good way to feel like you've never left. My almost daily conversations with JJ provide me the hilarity I need to see the humour in life.
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

34 DAYs to go
          Attached Files
          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Billy, you're just a fucking monster man. Like an unstoppable force of nature that gets to wreak havoc on Thailand every other month or so it seems. At least this time you'll be in bkk, where the real talent is at!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ May 25 2006,02:24) Billy, you're just a fucking monster man. Like an unstoppable force of nature that gets to wreak havoc on Thailand every other month or so it seems. At least this time you'll be in bkk, where the real talent is at!  

Only for one night...Pattaya is the place for me....
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

I agree totally with the comments on Thailand and Billy ( i just saw his Pattya fuck-a-log).

The sexual freedom of Thailand is a large part but the Thai vest for life and not giving a fuck about some sick Western values is another reason why it is the place i love the best. PI gets close except the Church and Govt conspire to keep it surpressed. I'm in Mongolia. Beautiful GGs and Beer but no LBs, sea and the food is shit. I dream (and go) to Thailand whenever i can!

About Billy - geez mate you take the cake and eat it too. I'm only in my 40s but are inspired by how big a butterfly you are.

Comment

but the Thai vest for life and...
                  I'd certainly miss the Thai life vests. It's what keeps me afloat here!

Comment

Working...
                  X