X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi a newbie here,
    i go for what id look for in a gg, which is petit & natural, saying that, the old saying varity is the spice of life, so every now & again having something else to suck & lick is always a nice change,
    id say the biggest thing for me is having a pretty face, esp f they can carry off this with no make up a true sign of beauty

Comment

Not enough choices.

How about post-op with natural titties...

Comment

OK, who are the wise asses [besides POL] who voted for the last choice??

Comment

(sangabriel @ Jun. 10 2006,05:47) Not enough choices.

How about post-op with natural titties...
          I agree with Sangabriel that there are not enough choices!

Should also be postop with nice sized implants (not too big)!

So I voted for the last one as it was closest one to my choice!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
          Membership Levels
          The Rookie Thread
          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Voted for first option..as long as I can have an handful of that and not just a squeeze between my thumb and index
            Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

A post-op with natural titties...

Mmm! tasty!
              Attached Files

Comment

A pre-op with wonderful, natural breasts and a lovely cock and a great smile and .... on and on and on...unsurpassed for beauty, unsurpassed for sexuality. Selecting Number 1 was an easy vote for me.

Attached Files

Comment

A close up of those breasts, one of the best pictures in all of Asian TS history. To me, no siclicone or other man-made breast can approach these for being lovely and appealing. For me, these are pure beauty.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I don't remember this girl any more than the rest of the models we feature here, but she does stand out as an excellent example of the first choice....... no surgery and all natural, and a small amount of hormone usage for tits..... perfect choice, jim

Comment

Ummm, that 2nd pic rocks..... I love sucking on small tits like that

once they have breast surgery it's like sucking the nipple on a soccer ball

Comment

(jim0121 @ Jun. 10 2006,13:19) A pre-op with wonderful, natural breasts and a lovely cock and a great smile and .... on and on and on...unsurpassed for beauty, unsurpassed for sexuality.  Selecting Number 1 was an easy vote for me.  

Sorry to burst your bubble but that is Anne from Phuket and she now has breasts

Comment

(ozzie @ Jun. 10 2006,03:31) I do prefer au naturale, however I must say that ladyboy with no tits just does not do it for me so either nice hormone ones, but that probably means she can't get it up or implants as long as they are not too big for her body. Other than boobs I would prefer they just let nature take its course.

Thats the only reason i voted get big implants, great minds think alike sir, shes gota be able to keep her stiffy and get her rocks off....

I duno what it is with me, but depending on a lot of things i go for a different kina LB all the time.... what i tend to not go for though is chicks that cant get it up... I have been going for a lot of in betweeners lately, not an lb but not a femboy, rite in the middle.... the whole hip and nose fixing i dont get as i dont really see a difference most of the time but if thats what makes them happy.... good luck and god bless
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 10 2006,07:11) OK, who are the wise asses [besides  POL] who voted for the last choice??
                            I voted for it, even though I think another option, post-op and natural titties, would be better.

Nonetheless, at this time, about 19.6% have chosen post-op in this poll, which is about 1 in 5 voters. Not a scientific poll, but nothing to ignore either.

A few more post-ops every month might actually be justified on the basis of customer demand...

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 10 2006,05:11) OK, who are the wise asses [besides POL] who voted for the last choice??
                              They're your customers JD!

You've missed out - folks like Rxpharm, San Gabriel, Aspect, Whiteknight, and several others here also like posties. They're great guys, and apparently a large part of your market. Ya know, if I were you, I'd work on trying to please them more.

Still, it's good you're asking. Let's get this dirty dozen out of the woodwork, so we can honor them!

To my brethren:
                              Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

BID DICKS ON LADYBOYS Thats what we neeeeed more of... Hormone tits LIMPYFY(New Word) This
                                Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                                X