Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unforrtunatley 3/4 of the people on this planet if not more disagree I think everyone on this forum is of the same thinking....
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

25% of people on this planet think the same way as we/I do? This is such a massive increase on my normal percentage, I must be slipping!

Comment

(Richard3512 @ Jun. 10 2006,23:50) 25% of people on this planet think the same way as we/I do? This is such a massive increase on my normal percentage, I must be slipping!
        What is ure normal percentage sir lol

Comment

I would agree that the last thing in the world I imagined, even 15 years ago, would be that I am becoming a ladyboy activist, academic, and solely attracted to Ladyboys. I was so macho, fucking women every day, played hockey, basebal, triathlons, hard drinking, and still am, but I love ladyboys.

What is more perplexing is that while I still look at and adore beautiful women, and appreciate them, and desire them, it is near impossible for me to make love to them now, because ladyboys are so much better.

I couldn't have fathomed this way back, and still find it hard to understand such a deep, emotional change after a person has matured.

Comment

yes i do but ive alays like a cock and a tit now can have both and my head is justified

Comment

(ziggystardust @ Jun. 11 2006,04:26) I would agree that the last thing in the world I imagined, even 15 years ago, would be that I am becoming a ladyboy activist, academic, and solely attracted to Ladyboys. I was so macho, fucking women every day, played hockey, basebal, triathlons, hard drinking, and still am, but I love ladyboys.

What is more perplexing is that while I still look at and adore beautiful women, and appreciate them, and desire them, it is near impossible for me to make love to them now, because ladyboys are so much better.

I couldn't have fathomed this way back, and still find it hard to understand such a deep, emotional change after a person has matured.
              Does this mean i am wise beyond my years cos i like LB's.... Say it aint so?

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jun. 10 2006,22:58) Does this mean i am wise beyond my years cos i like LB's.... Say it aint so?      
                No, it ain't so!!!
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 11 2006,07:26)
                  (Bit Beefy @ Jun. 10 2006,22:58) Does this mean i am wise beyond my years cos i like LB's.... Say it aint so?      
                  No, it ain't so!!!
                  I must therfore continue on my quest for upliftment and wisdom

Comment

Working...
                  X