Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget the World Cup! Give me a sweet ladyboy every time!

Comment

exactly.... these guys that are sitting around the "telly" watching soccer for 3 or 4 hours while Beer and Lisa and Lyla and all their friends are dancing just steps away and waiting to be picked up are crazy.

Comment

(LBHunter @ Jun. 10 2006,04:01) It's understandable, that guys from a country that has a team so bad, that it wouldn't survive the first round, wouldn't care much about Europes finest!
        A team that's so bad....The US Women's Team has won the World Cup and Olympics and the Whatever how many times???

What you don't understand is, in the USA it's just a girls' game.....
        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Jun. 10 2006,10:22)
          (LBHunter @ Jun. 10 2006,04:01) It's understandable, that guys from a country that has a team so bad, that it wouldn't survive the first round, wouldn't care much about Europes finest!
          A team that's so bad....The US Women's Team has won the World Cup and Olympics and the Whatever how many times???

Aaaahhhh that makes perfect sense to me. It is a girls game in the rest of the world too

Lets see who bite on this one

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 10 2006,07:13) exactly.... these guys that are sitting around the "telly" watching soccer for 3 or 4 hours while Beer and Lisa and Lyla and all their friends are dancing just steps away and waiting to be picked up are crazy.
            Most of them are still going to be around after the game - or why not watching together with them?

Comment

Watching a bunch of dudes dashing around chasing a ball for 3 hours to score maybe twice if you're lucky as opposed spending that same 3 hours with some Ladyboy sucking each other off and fucking each other.............hmmmmm Let me see..........duh its really kind of a no brainer if you ask me.........

Now if this was any NCAA bowl game, The Final Four,The Super Bowl, The World Series, The NBA Championships, and yes POL even the Stanley Cup and I'm even the fines LB would be halftime and post game entertainment...........Sorry but SOCCER just bores the shit out of me!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but I think I can manage to handle both - LB's and football - quite well!

Comment

SOCCER PLAYERS
                  OVER payed premadonasall of hume, could win an oscar for the amount of acting they do.
                  ladyboys win out by a country mile.
                  i do think england will win it though
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

cant believe you yanks
                    you must know more about you team than fifa does
                    they have ranked USA 5th in th world at the moment
                    i think 50th would have been more like it
                    give it 40 more years when you become good at it
                    then you realise it is the beautifull game

good luck England
                    bad news for us is the Germans are on the move
                    in love with nat

Comment

(ozzie @ Jun. 10 2006,08:19)

Aaaahhhh that makes perfect sense to me. It is a girls game in the rest of the world too    

If it is a so-called Girls Game then why can't you lot play it at any sort of level?

I guess thats why you invented Aussie Rules, to support the MACHO image!!!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jun. 10 2006,11:23) Now if this was any NCAA bowl game,  The Final Four,The Super Bowl, The World Series, The NBA Championships, and yes POL even the Stanley Cup and I'm even the fines LB would be halftime and post game entertainment...........Sorry but SOCCER just bores the shit out of me!!!!!

That's right - you have to put on Half time entertainment to keep the fans somewhat interested.

Secondly a soccer game takes 2 hrs max, not the 3hrs plus of watching grown men play rounders - now there's a girls sport, or 3.5 hrs of american football of which only 37mins is actual plays!!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jun. 10 2006,19:20)
                          (ozzie @ Jun. 10 2006,08:19)

If it is a so-called Girls Game then why can't you lot play it at any sort of level?

I guess thats why you invented Aussie Rules, to support the MACHO image!!!

Actually Aussie rules the toughest game on the planet was invented to keep the cricketers fit during winter.

I would say relative to the popularity of the sport in this country and our population we are actualy not that bad. Most of our players are good enough to be recruited by the English and European leagues so I guess they can't be all bad.      

Comment

Youve all lost the plot lol.. World Cup or Ladyboys.. Come on, No contest... Ive done it time and time again. If the footballs on the box the LBs cant wait.... Sorry..but Ladyboys will always be in nana, on soi 7, soi 8, C & D, Tequila Bar, they cant wait 90mins lol.. Some of them get pissed with me, and then they pretend to get into it....
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

I think it was Jock Stein who was asked by a reporter
                              " Jock , is football really a matter of life and death"

He replied ," no , its far more important than that"

Personally i dont knock other sports, thats a  mugs game.  I was in Thailand for the last world cup and its was fantastic to mix Ladyboys and football. But football always comes first.

Being the biggest sporting event ever it must have something going for it. Whatever turns your brain cells on i guess. The good thing about it is that its pretty fair as no one can transfer players. Your stuck with your countrymen( well almost).

I must admit that most Ladyboys dont like football, but i dont like netball . My last LB girlfriend , Am, used to fall asleep as soon as the footy came on the TV......great , i dont want any distractions for the important stuff.

Comment

(Tomcat @ Jun. 10 2006,19:00) I think it was Jock Stein who was asked by a reporter
                                " Jock , is football really a matter of life and death"

He replied ," no , its far more important than that"

Personally i dont knock other sports, thats a  mugs game.  I was in Thailand for the last world cup and its was fantastic to mix Ladyboys and football. But football always comes first.

Too bad you're not there for a fiew beers while mixing football and LB's!

Comment

Working...
                                X