Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Jun. 09 2006,21:43) Ask the Ozzies... It's their first time at the world cup for over 30 years. Maybe this time they can score a goal! Doubt it though!    
    Who cares how many goals the Aussies score? They'd for sure kick the Brits asses in the fight afterwards

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 09 2006,22:37) The Yanks wouldn't dare let a Cuban side in!  
      Why? As long as we get to keep our Dominican players, we'd beat any team the Cubans could field.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jun. 10 2006,07:13) exactly.... these guys that are sitting around the "telly" watching soccer for 3 or 4 hours while Beer and Lisa and Lyla and all their friends are dancing just steps away and waiting to be picked up are crazy.
        Well, I'm not there right now, and I still won't be watching the World Cup. I have some paint I need to watch dry instead.  Soccer=the world's best cure for insomnia

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Jun. 10 2006,20:17)
          (katoeylover @ Jun. 10 2006,04:23) Secondly a soccer game takes 2 hrs max, not the 3hrs plus of watching grown men play rounders - now there's a girls sport, or 3.5 hrs of american football of which only 37mins is actual plays!!!
          Gee KL

lets put you in a chalked out box with a wooden stick and have you try and hit a baseball coming at you at 95-100 mph (thats 152-160KMH) and then challenge you to call it a "girls sport"

Soccer is something in the US that you send your kiddies out to play to keep them out of the house until they're old and coordinated enough to catch and throw a "real" football or shoot a basketball or to pass the time until the pond freezes over to slap that puck around.............

Face it is absolutely boring to Americans and America has the greatest athletes in the world, so it naturally figures that if Americans really gave a damn about soccer we would dominate............ Let us not forget the World Cup in the fifties where a pick-up team composed of players from St. Louis and New York got thrown together less then a month before the tournament and spanked the #1 ranked team in the world from just over the Atlantic    

Not Fiction..........facts!!!!!

Again, my man Smuttley pens it so eloquently and conveys not only his opinion but also that of the majority of Americans that I know of.

When it comes down to trying to figure out who is going to win the World Cup, who cares? Just root for Brazil, they got the hottest ladies and also the hottest travestis. That seems like as good a reason as any to support their soccer team

Comment

(LBHunter @ Jun. 10 2006,22:19) I forgot Americas undisputed dominance when it comes to arroganz and ignorance, where Europe will probably never be able to catch up.
            Well, I can't argue that point. Look how many Americans were STUPID enough to vote for that scum sucking piece of shit George W Bush.  He is the biggest embarrassment the USA has ever pushed on to the rest of the planet.

€œThe best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.€
            - Winston Churchill

Comment

Last Saturday I was put to the test, England were on TV, I was lying in bed in the Majestic watching it, when the LB that just happened to be sharing the room, came out of the bathroom and climbed onto the bed and started waving a dick in front of my face saying,

"I'm horny"

" Right OK then"

Lbs 1 Footie 0

When she walks, she’s like a samba
              That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 10 2006,00:43) Ask the Ozzies... It's their first time at the world cup for over 30 years. Maybe this time they can score a goal! Doubt it though!    
                Not one but 3

Comment

(ozzie @ Jun. 12 2006,22:14)
                  (stogie bear @ Jun. 10 2006,00:43) Ask the Ozzies... It's their first time at the world cup for over 30 years. Maybe this time they can score a goal! Doubt it though!    
                  Not one but 3      
                  I persume you may now buy me abeer when I am in BK in July S.B I did try to tell everybody that Australia could play.

Comment

can they play boys ?
                    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Yes they can play alright.
                      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

ok lol
                        Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                        X