Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just for the information she use the money i give her for the visa to get operation.
    More required reading for the young Turks who think they are gonna find this a doddle!

Comment

(geronimokiwi @ Jun. 12 2006,03:11) good luck if you try
      more required reading......

Comment

(vangough05 @ Jun. 12 2006,04:10) in Brisbane there are Thai ladyboys who advertise in the newpapers there services. ..... I tried to tip both girls but they refused.
        They must learn this cool new habit when they leave Thailand?

Comment

for the operation i was ok with that.

Comment

for me it would be much more easier to come back and forth to europe.......i have expereince of comming plus my visa is convincing enought for me to prove that i came to europe to work.........all i need is a letter of invitation......and i think it would be easy for me to conquer another place as i came back and forth to europe
            sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

(snejana_demientrovska @ Jun. 12 2006,06:31) and i think it would be easy for me to conquer another place as i came back and forth to europe
              this is true, Raquela...... once you get a few western visa stamps in your passport you DO have a better chance of going to other places; you are considered less risk now to your country and the ones you are visiting.  So when you coming to the states?? It's beautiful here now....and warm.

This thread is generally for the guys who write me and would like their favorite ladyboy to come to their country for a life of love and romance..... I am not quite in that boat, if it was easy to have a girl come here for 2 or 3 months I would do it to relieve my boredom but I am certainly not working too hard at it or visiting embassies and jumping through hoops, etc...... if it was as easy as sending a plane ticket to someone [like some of my mail suggests] I would have Eye or someone similar visiting me right now.

Comment

well guys who are trying thier best just for thier GF or fiance to get into thier country are mostly just fooled by a lot of girls not just ladyboys just to extract money from them having an excuse that thier visa is denied blah blah blah and all those shit just for thier lovers to send money time to time but they are spending it on another things some of those girls are just wanting not be with thier lovers 24/7 cause they dont feel free living with them in one roof...that fact that most of those girls or LB just want to travel to another country alone without thier lovers in thier hands.......so that they are free to make some shitss around.........but where can they get some money but only with thier supporters on thier sides they can buy thier own plane ticket to other place with thier own savings but can live longer there or suffer from hunger cause having a lifestyle in europe or in the US is expensive and they cant survive alone without thier lovers on thier side..................
                sexy,filthy,rich its good to be snejana

Comment

I just can't picture one of our Thai models talking like this, sorry.....

good for you, like myself you tell it like it is and some people don't like that and that's too bad

Comment

The British Embassy will want to know that she has a job to go back to or a business in Thailand that would stop her from outstaying her visa and remaining 'at large' in the UK.
                    SB

Is what the USA does wrong?  They let em all in and forget to ask em to leave (meaning any Alien)
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

I think this has nothing to do with Ladyboys.

My ex-wife was Filipina. I tried to get a visa to France, where I was working. After about 6 trips to the embassy, the last one did it for both of us. They asked for a paper saying she had a leave of absence from her work. We provided it, typed, official, stamped, signed. They said, "Oh, we want a hand-written copy". At that point we knew they were just being assholes. Sorry, and I am half-French, but France is the second most racist country in the world, after Japan.

My Turkish friend's wife also tried to go to France and gave up after similar harassment, and ditto for a couple of other countries.

My point here is that some countries simply have a hard-on against other countries people, lady, man, ladyboy, and I've experience that first-hand with a Chinese wife, Filipina wife, and Thail ladyboy girlfriend. But I never thought "ladyboy" made it worse. It was ignorant, fucking embassies, who simply hated everyone from a particular country.

Comment

Nearly impossible for a Thai ladyboy to get a tourist visa to the USA unless they have direct relatives who are US Citizens and the parents have plenty of money. Much stricter now after 911 with regards to student visas as Thais do not return to the USA after getting their visa. Nearly all of the younger Thais in Southern California are here illegally. Getting a fiance visa with a Thai ladyboy will not happen.
                        brock landers

Comment

Working...
                        X