X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Jun. 14 2006,13:26)
    The feminazis would not like u objectifying women Mr Stogie Bear!
    There is nothing about me that the feminists would find attractive! I'm a real man and I get my hair cut at the barbers not some fancy fucking salon. Anything 'fat free' or organic is for poofs and women are genetically designed to suck my dick.
    Hi Stogie Bear,

As always, you tell it like it is, straight from the shoulder. None of this "I didn't get where I'm not by being polite or PC" attitude.

Any-road-up, enough back slapping and arse-licking, onto the main point of this thread.

It would seem that I too am a top to bottom man (no pun intended). I've added some of my extra likes to the original six in your list.

I - Face - must be femine looking with out too much make up , small neat nose, large eyes, full soft lips, white straight teeth.
    2 - Hair - must be clean, long (or short) and attractively styled to suit the facial structure.
    3 - Breasts - must be firm and full with large, dark areolas and large, responsive nipples
    4 - Tummy - must be firm and flat, nicely toned, not too muscular
    5 - Cock - of a medium size in keeping with her build she must be capable of a full erection and able to unload lots of thick, spurting cum
    6 - Hips & Arse - must be slim, neat and tight
    7 - Legs - must be long and slim but not too muscular
    8 - Hands & Feet - must be small and well formed with well manicured finger and toe nails
    9 - Age - must be young, late teens to early twenties
    10 - Smell & taste - must smell and taste clean and exotic and/or erotic

Overall body type, good symetrical proportions with light skin or very light tan, slim and petite, Chinese features a' la Vicky (see Nov. 05). Should dress in non-tarty yet comfortable clothes. She should be intelligent with good English and with a softly spoken, femine voice. With a good sense of humour, she likes to laugh, likes films, music and books and likes to dance, swim and dive.

These are some of my ideals, not that I would realistically expect to see very many of them in just one ladyboy? I've been obliged to reach this conclusion from looking at the many pictures and videos and then reading the descriptive trip reports that I've seen posted on the Forum. I get the distinct impression, maybe incorrectly, that the Thai ladyboys are less than enthusiastic amateurs, who are there for a while, whilst young, and then are gone? Perhaps a bit like gaudy butterfies?

Then comes the ultimate reality check, if there were a ladyboy who possessed all of these characterisics, why on earth would she want to be with me and not you? Disregarding the money side. Why would she, when she could have whomsoever she wanted? So it's all pretty academic, isn't it?

Spedius

Comment

your not asking a lot are you Spedius

Dave...
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Then comes the ultimate reality check, if there were a ladyboy who possessed all of these characterisics, why on earth would she want to be with me and not you? Disregarding the money side. Why would she, when she could have whomsoever she wanted? So it's all pretty academic, isn't it?
        Yeah, exactly, its a good job LBs don't have a checklist like this to go through before they agree to stamp yer card, i think "no breasts" would be top of their list
        When she walks, she’s like a samba
        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

Hi guys,

So, do I take it that you like my preferences?

If a ladyboy, who possessed those characteristics, was interested in you, would you say no?

Here are some more likes or dislikes (not in any order).

11 - Body Hair - none
          12 - Body Piercing and tatoos - none, except for ear-rings.
          13 - Spotty bum - none
          14 - Bikini tan marks - none
          15 - Drinks (Booze) & Smokes (Cigarettes) - none
          16 - Religion - none
          17 - Drug user - none

How do you like my ideal ladyboy now?

Spedius

Comment

1 personality
            2 face
            3 hair
            4 breasts
            5 ass
            6 legs
            7 sex drive

everything after 1 and 2 is just the creamy topping.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jun. 14 2006,07:24) The feminazis would not like u objectifying women Mr Stogie Bear!      
              It's OK, P-D, these are not women!

Face and body attract me right from the start.....how can we possibly  know the personality at that time?  when I see a cute face and small body with small tits that is the ladyboy I am taking that evening.

IF she has a good personality and was good in bed and is funny and can carry on a conversation for more than 10 minutes, than she will get the 'call-back'.  Otherwise, she can go right back to the gold-colored pole.

Comment

Let's not ruin this by introducing things like pesonality! Who really cares when your dicks hard?

How many times did you hear girls at school trying to encourage you into talking to a fat chick because she had a great personality?

Sorry fat chicks - your mental state gets a look-see after you pass the physical!

Comment

Ahh you see i answered the question as it was written. It did not ask me what i go for on first impressions but what is most important to me in a Lb.
                  That is why personality came topmost.

Comment

So far nobody has my order....but Ozzie came close

1 - Face
                    2 - Breasts
                    3 - Ass
                    4 - Cock
                    5 - Tummy
                    6 - Legs
                    You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

Ass, Cock, Face.... then......

Cock in Ass then in Face

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jun. 14 2006,13:26)
                        The feminazis would not like u objectifying women Mr Stogie Bear!

There is nothing about me that the feminists would find attractive! I'm a real man and I get my hair cut at the barbers not some fancy fucking salon. Anything 'fat free' or organic is for poofs and women are genetically designed to suck my dick.
                        thats why we like ladyboys there smarter than women dress better and are better in bed
                        cock face legs tits ass tunny in any order
                        persoanlity is so important
                        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Face
                          Breasts
                          Legs
                          Stomach
                          Ass
                          Cock

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                          X