Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it must be because of the orientation in their religion that transsexuals are cursed beings because of their past lives which they were supposed to have led badly...taht they want to redeem themselves as females...

its a weird perpsective on my part though....almost laughable right?
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

A very good and well reasoned response to my tongue in cheek post Lefty.

Like you I am attracted to GG's and like nothing better than to go down on a sweet tasting pussy. I have a Thai (non bar girl) gf who I love going down on mmmmmmmm! Very tasty!

However I have been with a couple of post op ts's and have to say that I did not go down on them but the sex was some of the best I have had ever.

Comment

Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Sep. 24 2003,22:46)
        it must be because of the orientation in their religion that transsexuals are cursed beings because of their past lives which they were supposed to have led badly...taht they want to redeem themselves as females...

Why did you become a ladyboy Lisa?

Comment

Originally posted by (Thaipan @ Sep. 26 2003,05:21)
          Originally posted by (liisawinkler @ Sep. 24 2003,22:46)

Why did you become a ladyboy Lisa?
          If I may speak for Liisa on this, after chatting with her several times, I do not think she really had much of a choice. As with the vast majority of ladyboys, IMO, it is just something ingrained in them, and they choose to accept and live it at various stages in their lives. To resist would IMO lead to feelings of depression and non-fullfilment for attempting to lead a life that is contrary to what they feel inside. She made her transformation a little bit later than some, but it was inside her much longer none the less. She took some risk by making her transformation due to her employment, and I applaud her for her courage. She really is a special lady.

Comment

yes..ive always been attracted to boys for as long as I remember and i have never known myself to be in love with a girl...maybe I can appreciate feminine beauty but never attracted...I was always drawn to the same sex but I sort of wanted them to like me as the female me..I mean I wanted to please them such as a female can and that is why I decided to be a ladyboy right from the start..
            I enjoy the attention guys give me because of my feminine beauty and I enjoy even more the attraction they feel towards a more feminine me and this has made it all the more encouraging and even ecstatic for me to be a ladyboy and to look as beautiful as possible....

but with guys like most people here in the forum the term attraction towards ladyboy has taken on another dimension..I mean most of them are attracted to a ladyboy for her whole package, not just for her looks but for the only masculine thing remaining in her which is her cock...and I have been so fascinated by this fact up to this moment that I have started to think that there are indeed men who can not only appreciate my beauty but my whole physicality...
            www.winklergirl.com
            My Facebook

Comment

so well-put Salma.... the guy that DOES end up winning over your heart will indeed be a lucky man. From what i know about ladyboys and the guys that admire them, your feelings about your femininity and the way you present yourself to the world is what 99% of men who like ladyboys are seeking, including myself; we want girls who are happy and proud to be as feminine as possible and to enjoy the image that they present to the world.

wow.....every post that you make increases your attractiveness level that much more......keep telling us all whatever you choose....we are all fascinated.

Jon

Comment

honesty has its rewards Jon believe me....I used to be so much in conflict with my father and he tried to instill principles into me which I could never quite take in because I had a different set of principles and he was standing in the way of my freedom and i would never be a complete person if I did not become a ladyboy, if men did not see me as attractive, if people did not view me as a beautiful individual and it would always lead to resentment which is why I went against him and now I have become a whole person and I feel amazingly complete because I have become a ladyboy!
                www.winklergirl.com
                My Facebook

Comment

A great reply Salma, well done, I appreciate your thoughts.
                  Thank you.

Comment

I WON, I WON, I WON OVER LISA'S HEART !!!!

Just kidding Lisa !!!  

Dan
                    You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

what naughty young boys you are when you reach the forum

www.winklergirl.com
                      My Facebook

Comment

Hahahaha!! lisa if you think we are naughty NOW wait up until you have the pleasure(?) of meeting us in person!! Ha ha now that would be a luagh and maybe a shock for you!! Personally, I would love to meet up with you and your friends to show you just how naughty I can be!!

Comment

Working...
                        X