X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odet experience

Contacted Odet by phone and she came over to my hotel a little after 4pm. We agreeded on ST of 2000Baht on the phone. She arrived promptly and we had a great time. When she was ready to leave I handed her 2000Baht and then her attitude completely changed. Said I needed to pay bar find of 600Baht in addition to the 2000Baht. I'm not a newbie, I've been coming to Thailand for 20 years and heard this before. Held firm to not given her anymore. After a couple minutes of arguing she took the 2000Baht I gave her, threw it on the bed, and rushed out the door. Never had this happen before. Just wondering if I fucked up, she obvious believed I had agreeded to pay her bar fine, although I didn't. Don't see any reason to pay a barfind at 4 in the afternoon. How would you guys have handeled it? It's unfortunate because I had a really good time with her and would liked to have seen her again. Not much chnace of that happening now.

Top Dog,

As most of the girls start work bewteen 6.00pm to 7.00pm there would be no need to pay the bar fine. Seems the stardom may have got to this lady. Glad you stood your ground and didn't put up with this bullshit.

I was thinking of taking Odet on my next trip but these greedy acts will see her slip out of favour with the punters.

Thanks for your report.

Comment

You did the right thing... Oh well - another nice one gets the shark eyes...

Comment

(TopDog @ May 27 2006,10:19) After a couple minutes of arguing she took the 2000Baht I gave her, threw it on the bed, and rushed out the door.
        So she didn't take the 2000 Baht? Wow that€™s really a crazy situation. Me I would have just given her the 600 Baht and called it a tip if she was good... better then her getting ugly over little money. If I was you I'd go into OB's tonight and call her over and give her the money... then take another girl out of the place

Comment

Well - that's one way of handling it, but it seems clear that the deal was for 2K and in the afternoon before work...

If we acquiese to the demands of temperamental tricks with hidden extras (erm- I'm talking about money, here!) then they'll quickly figure out this as another angle they can play.

Comment

(Bam @ May 27 2006,12:47) If I was you I'd go into OB's tonight and call her over and give her the money... then take another girl out of the place

Comment

And be sure to make it obvious you are taking the other girl out with Odet's passed money.

Comment

Off the tangent a bit here...

When I asked how much, I've often got the reply- up to you.  How should one proceed with this reply?

Please comment.  

Ronin

Comment

(newcomer @ May 27 2006,04:35) Top Dog,

As most of the girls start work bewteen 6.00pm to 7.00pm there would be no need to pay the bar fine. Seems the stardom may have got to this lady. Glad you stood your ground and didn't put up with this bullshit.

I was thinking of taking Odet on my next trip but these greedy acts will see her slip out of favour with the punters.

Thanks for your report.
                  2000bt for ST and she wants MORE?
                  That is why I don't go after the so called superstars,most off them got so much fucking attitude.. And I do believe this is happens a lot at Nana...Any one of the LBs gets more popular then the rest, thats is, she thinks she is better then the rest...
                  That you don't get much in Pattaya....OK you may have beter looking LBs under one roof in Nana but....Lots off LBs with a bad attitudes..
                  So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

If you play your cards right and do the 1am thing outside Nana, you can get some of the superstars for a mere 400 baht if you are lucky and charming

Comment

(Winston @ May 27 2006,08:17) If you play your cards right and do the 1am thing outside Nana, you can get some of the superstars for a mere 400 baht if you are lucky and charming  
                      Thats the way.to do it..
                      I got Ming for 1000bt and no barfine..
                      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

well if you pissed off with her
                        you could go into bar see mamasan and give her the 600
                        that would be amusing
                        and tell her you didnt want to get Odett into trouble
                        in love with nat

Comment

I NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SHE DO?
                          I DONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH HER LAST APRIL.
                          I ASK HER TOMORROW WHAT HAPPEND.
                             LB-LOVER.

Comment

Ronin,

Up to you means exactly that. Pay her what you think. Customer A may pay a different price to Customer B because he enjoyed the ladyboy,night and sex, has more money to spend than Customer B and a multitude of other reasons.

If they say Up to you it means you have asked them "How Much" and that in my experience is not a good idea. Better to know what you want to pay and tell them.

Tell them........Okay darling I give you 1500 ST plus good tip for good service (maybe 500 baht). You end up with Billy's figure of 2000 baht as an avarage. Always works for me..........50% get 1500 baht as the service was fair, 20% get 1800 and 29% get 2000 for excellent service and nice attitude.

Oops thats 99%, yes Pop got 3000 baht because she blew my socks off and talks dirty in a way that leaves you speechless and horny as hell. Most of all have fun with it and never get pissed off.

Waiting around until 1.00am to save a few hundred baht is not my idea of fun. Cheers,

Comment

You did the right thing...this is an old trick....used by many girls.

The reasons are...

You had an agreement.....and you kept it. 2000 baht for a pre work ST is a great deal for her

No bar fine was in fact payable to the bar as she was not late for work.....so the $ was destined for her pocket

Bar fine is payable to the bar not the girl.....as some one suggested if you were sucker enough to pay....tell her you will go with here to the bar and pay. She will either bail out of the scam...or accept as it will count towards her quota of monthly barfines

If you barfine her I expect you are entitled to her company for the rest of the night...that might not include sex....but you had that already...so she can sit and watch TV with you......

Remember this is a hooker you are dealing with.....not your fiance......clearly she thinks you a piece of shit by treating you this way......spend the 2000 on someone who values it and you more

Comment

Working...
                              X