I LOVE ODET.
    NEVER HAVE PROBLEM WITH HER.
    I THINK THE MAN NOT GOOD FOR HER???
    I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH ODET.
    MAKE PROBLEM FOR ONLY 600 BATH.
    ONLY 600 BATH.
       LB-LOVER.

Comment

(wumme117 @ May 30 2006,20:12) I LOVE ODET.
      NEVER HAVE PROBLEM WITH HER.
      I THINK THE MAN NOT GOOD FOR HER???
      I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH ODET.
      MAKE PROBLEM FOR ONLY 600 BATH.
      ONLY 600 BATH.
      He did exactly the right thing if you ask me. A price had been discussed and agreed by both parties. Deal done!

If he wants to give her a tip because she performed above expectations then no problem, this was not the case it seems here.

No bar fine was required as she clearly would have made it to work on time.

The way I would have handled the situation would have been to explain to Odet that we agreed on a price and because she was not going to be late for work she would not need to pay a bar fine. It is not about the 600 baht Mr wumme117 is all about being treated like a sucker.

I am one of the guys who mostly pays more than what some might call the going rate but once a price is agreed I do not deviate. Stick to your guns. I never give a girl a tip if she asks me for one. I also never buy a drink if I am asked for one. However I am more than happy to tip and buy drinks to the girls of my choosing.

Again I will reiterate it is NOT about the money. If you can't afford 600 baht you should be in Thailand in the first place. It is about principle.

Comment

SHE CALL ME YESTERDAY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.
           LB-LOVER.

Comment

(wumme117 @ May 30 2006,20:38) SHE CALL ME YESTERDAY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.
          Of course and because she is such a good friend of yours she would not lie would she

Comment

Can I ask what possessed you to run back to Odet to discuss what has been said on this forum?

This is a community where I would have thought that we would look out for each other not go running back to the girls at the first chance to back stab each other

Comment

I DO WHAT I WANT
                 LB-LOVER.

Comment

SAME YOU DO OR NOT?
                   LB-LOVER.

Comment

(wumme117 @ May 30 2006,18:38) SHE CALL ME YESTERDAY AND I KNOW WHAT HAPPEND.
                  I'd be interested in knowing if the version she told you is the same one she told me.

Comment

(69billy @ May 27 2006,13:35)
                    (newcomer @ May 27 2006,04:35) Top Dog,

As most of the girls start work bewteen 6.00pm to 7.00pm there would be no need to pay the bar fine. Seems the stardom may have got to this lady. Glad you stood your ground and didn't put up with this bullshit.

I was thinking of taking Odet on my next trip but these greedy acts will see her slip out of favour with the punters.

Thanks for your report.
                    2000bt for ST and she wants MORE?
                    That is why I don't go after the so called superstars,most off them got so much fucking attitude.. And I do believe this is happens a lot at Nana...Any one of the LBs gets more popular  then the rest, thats is, she thinks she is better then the rest...
                    That you don't get much in Pattaya....OK you may have beter looking LBs under one roof in Nana but....Lots off LBs with  a bad attitudes..
                    69Billy,

you would go after anything that even half resembled an LB if it would rim you, blow you & shag, lets not confuse the issue.
                    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Looks like this is her 15 minutes, enjoy it while it lasts love.
                      When she walks, she’s like a samba
                      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

(hoddeson99 @ May 27 2006,23:56) There was another rule I heard from guys who regular p4p. That is never see the same girl twice. It prevents you becoming 'loved up' and taken for a ride. Sex often goes down hill, its never the same, unlikey they will hit the same highs as the worked hard to impress.
                        Actually, I find the opposite. Girls I take a second or third time, the sex gets better. However, once you're into the "dozens" of time, it gets more routine.

However, my experience is mostly with GGs, not with ladyboys. On my visits to Thailand, 9 out of 10 girls I go with are GGs, not ladyboys.

I just go with the occasional LB for variety!

Comment

I Think its quite sad when Forum Members run back to LB's with News of what goes on on here. Each to there own and as people have said they do what they want. But as some of us who have been here for a while, we all know it always ends in tears As Ozzie said its not about the 600baht, it could have been 60baht. Its the Principal, why do the rules change because we are in Thailand? If a working girl tells me its £20 for a blow job, when i blow my nut and you ask me for £25 why should i not tell you to piss off?? What has changed in the last 30seconds its the same as Long Time and Short time. If i tell a girl im gona give her 2000baht to stay with me till i dunno 6am in the morning she agrees and come 430am shes at the door ready to leave, do i give her 2000baht? Helllllll Noooooo... but as i said b4, id go to the bar and give her her 600baht + her 2000baht that she so Gracefully refused, Tell her her actions have cost her valuable cash and then call her a MUPPET. lol But hey what do i know... I would however be interested in hearing the differences in Stogies and Mr Lover Lover Wumme117
                          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Also dont forget the fact that superstars with high bar fine numbers do not even have to go to work at Obsession (Odets bar) until 9pm - unlike the rest of the girls who have to be there for start at 7pm. I'd hazzard a guess that Odet is one of the highest barfining LB's in Obsession so it probably applies to her as well.

Key here is that by the sound of things tried it on and lost face when quite rightly pushed back. The 600 baht was either going into her pocket or she fancied going home and would use the money to pay her own bar.

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

Also dont forget the fact that superstars with high bar fine numbers do not even have to go to work at Obsession (Odets bar) until 9pm - unlike the rest of the girls who have to be there for start at 7pm.
                              I didnt know that?? Is that public knowledge or just those who know are in the know?
                              Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ May 31 2006,02:34)
                                Also dont forget the fact that superstars with high bar fine numbers do not even have to go to work at Obsession (Odets bar) until 9pm - unlike the rest of the girls who have to be there for start at 7pm.
                                I didnt know that?? Is that public knowledge or just those who know are in the know?  
                                One of the non superstars told me when I was enquiring after Pupe (no 52) and she said, oh she not start work until 9pm - at 8.55pm she walked in, already made up and was up on stage for 9pm like a real pro. Pupe has then said to me that she often does not bother coming in until 9pm but sometimes is earlier - depends on how she feels. However this is one of the 'quiet' superstars - she is not on any sites and is very popular with Japanese guys - often in and out 3 times in an evening on Short times. As you can guess she fits my profiling down to a T - very small, very feminine and a cock that goes as hard as rock (albeit medium size).

Cheers
                                Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                                X