• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no mai kee it a pattaya girl
    just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

damn billy.
      next time a little less alcohol prior to the selection.
      fucking hell mate!
      This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
      Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
      Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
      And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
      FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

..some don't need any sillycone to look awful, it just comes naturally!  
        Attached Files

Comment

(liisawinkler @ Aug. 04 2006,15:59) silicon oil injections are very very prevalent nowadays especially among the LBs here in Cebu....a "quack" doctor (usually someone supposedly claiming she has had experience and is medically qualified) injects the buttocks and hips of the LBs who can pay for it with silicon oil....the substance injected are always mislabeled by the DOCTOR and the LBs as collagen but they are actually silicon oil....something like the oil that BRAZILIAN TS inject themselves resulting to a curvier figure at the hips and buttocks area....
          This 'el cheapo' approach caused the death of one of the Obsessions dancers during work several years ago. She had the silicon (cut, surprisingly by peanut butter, which is used to give the right consistency) injections done several times over the prior two weeks, and apparently some of the stuff migrated, hit the bloodstream and an embolism killed here (she passed out on the floor of Obsessions, and never regained consciousness ... I believe even died on the floor).

You can see the implant process in the very first episode of 'Nip / Tuck' the TV series, where one of the doctors puts the implant in upside down by mistake

Comment

(anicon @ Aug. 07 2006,17:58) ..some don't need any sillycone to look awful, it just comes naturally!
            What author Tom Wolfe calls 'Blue cheese thighs' ... you see it all the time in Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm (not to mention the London bar scene)

Comment

(Agent69 @ Aug. 07 2006,19:50) She had the silicon (cut, surprisingly by peanut butter, which is used to give the right consistency) injections done several times over the prior two weeks...
              This forum is for entertainment purposes only, folks!

Comment

I knew several ladyboys who all used to inflate their hips with bicycle pumps hooked up to a helium gas tank.

It was really weird because after a good rimming session I always sounded like Mickey Mouse for about 20 minutes afterwards!

Did I tell you about the time when this ladyboy I heard about wanted to get bigger breasts and couldn't afford the operation so she...  

Comment

all that helium is bad for you stogie
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 07 2006,19:09) I knew several ladyboys who all used to inflate their hips with bicycle pumps hooked up to a helium gas tank.

It was really weird because after a good rimming session I always sounded like Mickey Mouse for about 20 minutes afterwards!

When they fart, does it come out really high and squeeky

Comment

This is interesting.

The silicon injections are known to occasionally have long-term problems, basically the silicon starting to move around.

I only heard of the implants recently, but maybe that's just me. However, my obvious question would be don't they have a greater chance of bursting? My naive view would be that breasts don't get roughed up too much (except by Stogie!), however, hips are constantly slamming into something. It would just seem the chance of rupture is much higher.

In breasts, this kind of celluloid look, where the skin isn't smooth, is called 'skin rippling' and is sometimes caused by the implant, sometimes by a bad doctor.

My gut feel is there are not really that many good doctors around, especially on hips. A large majority of breasts look fine, but a large majority of silicon hips in my opinion, look gawd-awful.

Comment

Gawd awful as in havin a bag full of marbles in each pocket, they stay like rock solid lumps which never break down and look normal, and this aint no old wifes tale, this is what it looks like up close and personal from personal experience.
                        A well done tit job looks OK, a well done cunt job looks OK from the outside , but when roadtested just doesn't cut it, everything else will look more and more ridiculous as the years go by, thank you and goodnight............
                        When she walks, she’s like a samba
                        That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

I believe the lack of a female ass is what lets these ladies down.....it is ok to have nice tits but when u still have a man`s ass it is not much good! My ladyboy gf wants 15000 off me for the op to have a brazilian ass!

Comment

the rippling is actually caused by the breast implant being underfilled.. they have this thing as sizes of the shell itself and the corresponding volume range of silicone gel or saline filled in.. sometimes doctor seem to just underfill it to make it softer. this, wouldnt last longer though than the properly filled ones as the overall strength is distorted because of the creases left in the long run.

Comment

Working...
                            X