X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being a LADY!

I am a ladyboy who loves myself for what I am...Im not going to cut something off my body.....

but then we, ladyboys, would love to look like women!
    ANy help from the TS and the guys here on everything that will make us very womanly (who are in the know) will be mightily appreciated!
    www.winklergirl.com
    My Facebook
    PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

They say the sexiest organ in the body is your MIND

You already are a woman Salma. If you mean you want to be more attractive (don't we all) keep doing what you're doing on the site. You've already got a bunch of guys with their tongues hanging out following your every word

Comment

why thank you Dr. John!

anyway I do admit that I am on hormones now and I probably want to experiment with estrogen soon....

I just love looking feminine that's all..that's why I dyed my hair with blonde streaks lol
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by
        They say the sexiest organ in the body is your MIND
        Well, maybe so, but I love a feminine acting, slim and pretty ladyboy over all else. In fact I love slutty types who just get horny trying to please their guy, but look good in a red cocktail dress too!

To me the eyes tell a lot about a girls sexuality. It's nice to read wanton lust in a girls face!

Lisa, it is possible to balance the medicines so that your body still performs and you also get more 'girly' at the same time.

Some girls are way over-doped and simply lose the will to perform, and couldn't even if they wanted too!

Clothes maketh the woman for me...

Comment

... ah yes, the proverbial red dress and heels .... no woman should leave home without them

Comment

Lisa... what's your insight on SRS. What do you think are the common reasons for getting the 'chop'

(1) peer pressure?
            (2) desire to be a 'complete' woman?
            (3) attractiveness?
            (4) All of the above?
            (5) None of the above? (what else?)

Comment

Stogie, I think it is possible...there's just one simple solution to that...take the lowest possible dosage and see the effects and if they have feminised you enough and made you beautiful then maintain that regimen...

hanbali, I think that financial compensation pays a big part in SRS...this is because as females they have a bigger clientele...because let's face it guys, there's still mroe guys who go for GGs in the world of prostitution isn't it?

BF pressure may also be one factor as there are men who want their LB gf's to transition to complete females so as to lose all doubts in one's community of whether his wife is an LB or not!
              www.winklergirl.com
              My Facebook

Comment

the second reason you gave for ladyboys becoming full-time ladies is the most disgusting of all reasons. It has come to my attention over the last couple years that many of these ladyboys get cut simply for financial and that is beyond belief to me. I have no problems with a girl getting the final operation if it has been her lifelong dream and it is something she has always wanted to do to make her life complete. But these girls who do it just for financial gain? that's crazy.

Jon

Comment

believe me guys it's true and it actually happens..for example what about the bar girls here? I'm sure a substantial portion of them do that!

the pervading culture might also have a hand in it too! pressure from your countrymen from the rejections and the criticisms they give to ladyboys can always be a factor in this too...
                  www.winklergirl.com
                  My Facebook

Comment

hey jon digusting but true.. look at nan or kat or poom, the list goes on... i don't like either but here is another thought for you.. when Lbs get the chop it puts them in the same leauge has regular girls.. many many guys will have sex with these post=ops and never know they just had sex with a ladyboy.. last time i was in kc3 there lots of young military type guys in there.. this was in febuary... i would bet a bunch of money that most of these guys had no idea they were in ladyboy bar... and now that kc3 is going all post-op i will also bet that kc3 will not advertise that fact.. after all post-op or not the prettiest girls in thailand are ladyboys and the chop does not diminish their exterior beauty... kc3 will get a larger crowd of unsuspecting farangs that have no idea they are in LB bar.. that has to be the business angle of kc3's decision.. more guys, more money... sad but true... rod

Comment

I was a bit surprised by your answer Salma. This is not what I would have expected, but I certainly believe you.

What is truly sad is that the girls aren't doing for themselves, but for BFs (who should accept them for who they are) or clients (who have no business dictating their lives). This is a major, life changing decision. Its distressing that the girls are forced to make the decision so casually.

Comment

it's actually true..I read some stories about Brazilian TSs doing it for money and so with some Asian girls here in the Philippines....their husband never knows they were shemales in the first place and they don't want to be discovered as such..so they have the operation....
                        www.winklergirl.com
                        My Facebook

Comment

I simply don't buy it when somebody says: "I didn't know that she's a ts"! These guys must have been either drunk or stupid or both. Maybe it happens with a one-night stand at 4am, when you're stoned or whatever, but not when you have a relationship with this girl. I mean, despite the fact that all of us who have ever been with post-ops know that even the most fantastic surgeon can never build a real pussy out of a dick and given the fact that she has a natural high voice, and got all other operations, like her Adams apple removed, etc. .... , don't these people talk? In something I'd call a normal relationship, it's nearly impossible to hide the fact that you've lived about 80% of your life not as a gg, from your partner. We don't have Victorian times anymore and I always found the movie "M Butterfly" far too exaggerated.
                          ...and to our dear Salma: Being a woman lies first of all in your mind. Besides all the clothes and sexy accessories - which I love - it's in you and I have known boys in their transition period, before they took any hormones or jumped into 10cm stilettos, who were as female as their real sisters. The rest - like Stogie said - is only a little mascara, long hair and a sexy outfit. But if you don't have it in you - which means if you're not a transsexual, just a tv or cd - you'll just look like one of Stogies favorites (in his column "Tired of Thais?")

MK
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

well you are quite right about that Mai-Kee...you have to be feminine inside-out to qualify as a true TS for if you are only interested in feminizing the physical part of you then you may only be a TV or a crossdresser...

anyway I wonder why the Thais love to have the operation on the chin? Here the Filipina TGs often want the breasts and the hip injections first before anything else...hmmmmm...makes me think!
                            www.winklergirl.com
                            My Facebook

Comment

Hadn't heard that the chin operation is most popular in Thailand (but I guess its so)

It's interesting that the three societies with the largest LB populations and best looking LBs tend to all be matriarchal societies -- Thailand, Philippines and Brazil. Males in all three societies tend towards being underacheivers, suffer arrested development, and are heavily invested in machismo (or in Asia, male 'face') Gross generalizations all, but my observations.

I've always wondered whether at the edge of those societies you might not find a surplus of intelligent, ambitious and powerless who choose femininity.

I mean, there is nothing really natural about the established roles of masculinity and femininity -- they vary all over the place in the animal world. In the human world, the strict roles we respect today only date from the 6th century AD.

Byzantine Empress Theodora, a former circus prostitute, revitalized and rewrote Christianity, incorporating her own prejudice agains homosexuality, which arose because male prostitutes successfully competed for clients with female prostitutes inside the circus and out. Theodora essentially wrote our present prohibitions against homosexuality into a religion which was still undergoing massive revision and interpretation of scriptures.

Comment

Working...
                              X