Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa ... beautiful column, and beautiful sentiments.

... maybe the only thing I might add is that the stakes are high in the 'game of life'

... and there is no 'restart' butten when you read 'game over'

... and you'll never get out of it alive, because in the long run we are all ...

Comment

thank youi Dr. John...as usual you sound very very encouraging and motivating and even though I may not be able to go online as often as I like I will continue to answer all your messages here on the forums!!!!

HI GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
      www.winklergirl.com
      My Facebook
      PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Hello Lisa, Please do not pay the ransom request Jeff and Dr. John sent to you !!!

Me am FREE !! I am ready unleash all of your cravings, ALL OF THEM !!!

Food, Party, Dinning, Fishing (MY fav).

So, do you still remember me??? The ugly lil' boy in those pics I sent you ??

BTW, my avtar is of RAINY, a little poor girl I found out in the rain, March 13, 1999. She was no bigger that a hand full. WOW at first sight.

Well now she is 45 pounds, and a MONSTER, she loves her squeaky toy, I play with her daily, sorta like I would like to do with you

Bookem' DANNO, Murder One !!
        You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

of course Mr. ramboz...how can I forget you??? you're the star of that movie starring Sylvester Stallone? but with the Z at the end oh teh title LOL
          www.winklergirl.com
          My Facebook
          PHILIPPINES: +639153569810

Comment

Working...
          X