X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To delete or not to delete...

Fair enough, Stewart, if someone has notched up a few posts like donnny has. But when your very first post is a personal attack (Rancid hooker!) on an employee of the site then that is quite different!

Anyway... I don't see why the people that help keep this forum afloat should have to explain themsleves to people who are obviously trying to stir the pot!

(And not that that's a bad thing mind you, but at least get a few posts under your belt before you go all Bricktop' on us!)

Comment

Cynic does not know enough about Jon. His comments remind me of a fellow named "Baker Hamilton".

DAN
      You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Another meaningless post from Mr Ramboz. How on earth do you arrive at that fact?
        Cynic does not know enough about Jon. His comments remind me of a fellow named "Baker Hamilton".
        The fact is, my dear fellow, that I do know an aweful lot about "Jon"
        Please, let's not get silly with these posts.

Comment

Dear Mr. Cynic: Your cowardly attack on Bangkok May reeks of - guess what? - COWARDICE.
          What is YOUR name?
          Mine is Angelo Victor Mercure.
          I do not HIDE.
          Neither does Dan aka Ramboz.
          Care to reveal YOUR identity?
          Sincerely,
          Angelo Victor Mercure

Comment

Dear Mr. Lonely
            for what good it will do you...Patrick James Lawrence............

Comment

Cynic, You may consider posting in The Clubhouse Virtual Bar.

That is the appropriate forum for your scibblings !!

DAN
              You no care me DIE !!!

Comment

Agreed.
                Mr. Lonely

Comment

Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Nov. 08 2003,00:09)
                  To delete or not to delete...

Fair enough, Stewart, if someone has notched up a few posts like donnny has. But when your very first post is a personal attack (Rancid hooker!) on an employee of the site then that is quite different!

Anyway... I don't see why the people that help keep this forum afloat should have to explain themsleves to people who are obviously trying to stir the pot!

(And not that that's a bad thing mind you, but at least get a few posts under your belt before you go all Bricktop' on us!)  
                  Mmmmm! Speaking of Brick Top, where is he? Havn't seen him post for a while

Comment

He pops in every now and then. He was in Bangers not so long back, but I never did get the chance to meet him. Oh well...

Comment

Thank you gentlemen
                      I think this topic has died, at least it generated the page views! On to another topic if I can find a worthy one....The Cynic

Comment

brick top myself and the cynic should form a group called the shit stirers

Comment

Fucking Ladyboys & girls in LOS is not so cheap when you consider the costs of airfares, hotels, food etc etc.
                          Divide the cost by the number of sexual experiences and you will be up to or above U.K. prices. Although you have to consider the other holiday pleasures in the cost/benefit analysis

Comment

I remember my 1st time in bangkok...I though u just paid them and they were yours...i starved mine the 1st day i didnt know i had to feed them and everything was on me...she ended up doing a runner i though she was just being tite and trying to exploit me...it wasnt untill i saw the hotel guy he told me she was upset cos she though i didnt like her cos i didnt feed her....i felt bad after they explained how it worked...i payed 4 her again and took her out 4 a meal and stuff.....i though it was hillariuos at the time she probably though im an evil man........But ure rite about the costs but u gota look at it this way...4 teh same price in london or the US wud u get the same experience???
                            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
                            X