Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by (Randyman @ May 01 2005,09:54)
    Originally posted by (PigDogg @ April 30 2005,10:13)
    Naughty Niki fiddles with her Filipina fucktool

I'd love to hear this with a Howard Cosell voice.

It's interesting to imagine all sorts of famous people people saying that statement. Andy Rooney is one who springs to mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by (PigDogg @ May 02 2005,00:36)
      It's interesting to imagine all sorts of famous people people saying that statement.  Andy Rooney is one who springs to mind.
      Andy Rooney?

Uh OK!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• http://www.asianladyboysxxx.com/clubhouse/previewgirls010505.htm ]Have you voted yet?
        [/URL]
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by (tslasia @ April 30 2005,13:41)
          Suzy is HOT!   What is that object she shoved in her snatch?
          that's a rectal thermometer

I like Angee the best and of course Bee

Comment

• Just to let you all know theres a chat room in the clubhouse, I did'nt know it was there until now. Could be new but very handy if you are in your home country and want to chat to any one whom is in LOS or other lb lands.

Comment

• never noticed it before either

Comment

• i was in there pigdog, i will chat to you another time, i off to bed now, uk hours in front of your usa time.

Comment

• like your avator oilbaron

is that bam boning someone?

dave...
                  Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                  Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• i've been in the chat room a few time's, but no one to talk to. maybe we'll see some of you in there soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by (daveduke007 @ May 18 2005,00:11)
                      like your avator oilbaron

is that bam boning someone?

dave...
                      I think it has to do with the saying "spanking the donkey" i.e having a wank, masturbate etc?

Comment

• We have had the feature for sometime now. Every few months someone asks for it and I point out the link and it's almost never used.

I have cleaned up the interface for our new look Clubhouse so it's nicer to use and easy too. It's really more useful for people to go to if they want to have a chat privately etc...

Comment

• I have been there a few times and haven't seen anyone there either. It would be fun chat with a few of you guys.

Comment

• Check out the NEW and completely
                            updated free CLUBHOUSE magazine.

We've colored in the spaces and joined the dots and added even more stuff for your eyeballs to get all Kleenexed up about!

If yer right hand is simply aching like a pigs heart at a slaughter house and you're as limp as Nippons noodle then Click below for an escape into another world!

(The LOADED magazine for ladyboy lovers!)

Comment

• Great stuff here, new shoots of pang an cee looking awesome, talisha is looking better then ever as well.Plenty of other new babes as well, good to see theres a bright future ahead for asian ts june an beyond.Anyways back to the clubhouse i go to see what else awaits me in the months ahead. cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by (SPIRIT CRUSHER @ June 05 2005,08:11)
                                 Great stuff here, new shoots of pang an cee looking awesome
                                Indeed Spirit Crusher  
                                It could be awesome to visit the pics:
                                Pang could make bang-bang.
                                Great shots about a sweet girl.
                                Djai jen jen si !

Comment

Working...
                                X