Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im relieved now...these girls are definate hotties,even the last one with the man's chest because her face is hot. I was very dissapointed with the first batch in December and thought is was the lowest quality group you guys have had in a while. Lots of Michael Jackson hatchet job face work with femboy bodies and then there is the old stand by Natalie who is looking a little old these days for my taste. Be that as it may, theses girls look hot and see you guys are back on track.
    brock landers

Comment

• Bee
      So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

• ONLY GOD KNOWS HOW SHE ONLY HAS 6 VOTES. BEST OUT OF AN AMAZING BUNCH.

Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

• Damned Mirimark , Hope we never have to choice a girl at the same time , we have the same taste

Comment

• Joy get's my vote

Comment

• What a month!! Chompoo, Mod Squad and I always like Yo, one of my personal favarites.

Comment

• Kang and Bee.....

I realy like those pictures at the beach!
                Do not marry a Thai girl.
                Use for 3 days only!

Comment

• Originally posted by (obelikz @ Dec. 02 2005,06:07)
                  Damned Mirimark , Hope we never have to choice a girl at the same time , we have the same taste
                  If we ever Choose the Same LB at the Same Time, You can have the Honors of going First. Just do me a favor, Pick the Dingle Berries off her ass before I get to her.
                  My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Interesting point about beautiful faces on man's chest bodies. Fah, is one that I seen on another site already with larger and womanly boobs. She does look the female she is with her new additions.
                    Love life to its fullest.

Comment

• What has Yo done to her face? She looked far better before, when will these girls ever learn eh?

Mod n Sonya for me
                      When she walks, she’s like a samba
                      That swings so cool and sways so gentle

Comment

• Here's an interesting thing...

One of the most talked about girls on the forum is Bettina. So far she has a paltry four votes!

Comment

• Originally posted by (stogie bear @ Dec. 04 2005,10:29)
                          One of the most talked about girls on the forum is Bettina. So far she has a paltry four votes!
                          The bros like Bettina cause of her big tool, but you can't tell from these pics.................................actually from these pics it appears she has a little weiner???

Comment

• I just got done showing my G.G. who I voted for over at the CLUBHOUSE.  
                            I voted for NAT  I Like Donut too.  But any how.  My G.G. noticed AOH didn't have a cock. then I showed her the MOD SQUAD and told her Jeanie got the chop too.  Her comment was;
                            Thats a Fake Pussy ?    For once she seemed pretty interested in Asian Tgirls.  I can sit here with her at my side and she will be watching T.V. and I will be scrolling through these threads and Looking a Asian pretty boys,  Ooops Sorry, LADYBOYS she will be indifferent about the whole thing.  I remember the first time I told her I was a CockSucker she just said Ohhhhh  really?  Hmmm.  That was about it, not alot of questions,,, No Third Degree,, NOTHING,, Just;  Really?
                            GOD,,, I got it made dudzzzze...   Hey,  can I borrow some (commas,,,,and periods....) from someone,, I am starting to run out......
                            My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Hey Stogie, did you know all the pic links to the girls already on the site you have in the clubhouse re-asks for our passwords? The same with the video finders as well as Windows asks you another time as well.

I know you can only control two out of three, but please look in to the first two.
                              Love life to its fullest.

Comment

• I know what€™s going on here... you're passing between different versions of the domain.

Domain variants....

asiants.com
                                asian-ts.com

Your browser doesn€™t know there all the same thing and will treat each one as a new realm and ask for a password for each one separately.

Comment

Working...
                                X