X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Rubber Johnny @ Aug. 17 2006,22:51)
    (dummy_plug @ Aug. 17 2006,13:49) I don't think we're talking about the same girl....

And if we are, you need to get your ass to Spec Savers mate...
    It's the same girl all right! I've known her for about a year and a half from cascades. (Not been with her though!)

Wonderful personality and a pretty and engaging face.

Will not be able to compete with the real girls, so that is why I hope she has found someone to take care of her. And you have to wonder how long that smile will last now that she's got nothing to smile about!
    You obviously do not know her very well then do you.

I have spent a bit of time with this girl and I can tell you she is one of the nicest ladyboys to be around. She has a permanent smile because she is just a happy go lucky person.

I don't doubt many girls regret having the operation afterwards but to be honest I actually believe Icey will be happy.

The reasons for what some call mutilating themselves is many and varied from pressure from the boyfriend to a life long ambition to be a woman. Whatever her reasons I really wish her all the best in her future.

Comment

Hubba hubba. I'm still thrilled. I wonder if she has a webcam?
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

wot site are you able to watch icey on?

Comment

(baroncarlton @ Aug. 14 2006,16:31) Terrible thing to post on a message board.She is the reason i joined this site
          u must be easy pleased!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Aug. 14 2006,01:29) Yes, but they see the big bucks in the Lady Bars afterwards and all the Jap tourists who pay big baht for post-ops.

This is probably a major driving force....
            they pay big baht for anything

Comment

daphne's lost it already!

Comment

(ladyboyBKK @ Sep. 05 2006,18:48) daphne's lost it already!
                I think you must be mistaken if you mean Daphne from PI. She would never cut that gorgeous cock of hers off, she enjoyed using too much.

Comment

just attracting attention probably sugar.. been a while and glad to hear i still got an admirer left..
                  thanks for the coffee!

Comment

(ozzie @ Sep. 05 2006,04:55)
                    (ladyboyBKK @ Sep. 05 2006,18:48) daphne's lost it already!
                    I think you must be mistaken if you mean Daphne from PI. She would never cut that gorgeous cock of hers off, she enjoyed using too much.    

"D" is absolutely the best, and most fun I've been with. Makes those LOS girls painfully ordinary.
                    "Admirer"?? I'll be her stalker
                    randyman
                    ain't life grand

Comment

Working...
                    X