Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is called Soi Sexy (Soi Yodsak)I think because off the bar called Sexy Soi Six....

I must say I never had any problems there either...
    So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(Stewart @ Aug. 30 2006,14:46)
      Knowing my luck theyll try and gang rape and rob my black ass in a few weeks
      And don't try and convince us you would not enjoy that!  
      Id enjoy if they used Luub and contraception lol
      Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 31 2006,06:03)
        (Bit Beefy @ Aug. 29 2006,22:25) Knowing my luck theyll try and gang rape and rob my black ass in a few weeks      lol
        Yeeeeeeeeeeee...You wished
        Thet will be your  dreams come true...  
        Stranger things have happened lol

Comment

(69billy @ Aug. 31 2006,08:37) It is called Soi Sexy (Soi Yodsak)I think because off  the bar called Sexy Soi Six....

I must say I never had any problems there  either...
          You know why we dont have problems? Cos they know we are dirty fukas lol

Comment

You talk about your sellf..I allways have hot showers..

Comment

That image of Bom is probably a bit misleading - often she wears her hair in a bob with a fringe across her forehead. Ironically at a distance she can look good - its just if she is Yaba'd up she starts to imagine your taking the piss. Any attempt at humour on your part is read by her as a piss take. If your calm with her and dont overly react one way or the other - she is just about ok, but I do always breath a sigh of relief when she goes away, however the worst part is when she keeps coming back.

For what its worth - I dont believe apart from Bom that the trouble makers in and around soi 6 actually work in Hi-Boss - they tend to just loiter around the area as some kind of unofficial red light distric for LB's.

Dont group people like Gigi and Apple in the same bunch as Bom - they are nothing like the same characters.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

just loiter around the area as some kind of unofficial red light distric for LB's.
                Isnt Pattaya an official red light district?

Comment

Boys you are forgeting some thing....Prostitution is illegal in Thailand...

Comment

My Statement Still Stands lol

Comment

Hi Boss.....what a dump!

Comment

A dump or an institution? Depends on one's point of view and ones (positive/negative) experience.
                        I was there only once, and had a an good session with a nice gal... However, didn't set foot in there in the last trip.
                        But, personally, I feel that no trip to Pattaya is complete without a pilgrimage to Hi-Boss

Comment

I feel that no trip to Pattaya is complete without a pilgrimage to Hi-Boss
                          i 2nd that

Comment

I've been in Hi-Boss quite a few times during the last couple of years and only had real trouble once - with Bom. She doesnt take kindly to being rejected in favour of one of the other girls. I had to be rescued by Donnny on his motor-bike and made a quick getaway. She doesnt seem to have been around during the last year.

Comment

Working...
                            X