Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in naklua somewhere, advertising a lot on sophon cable, there is a company that prints pictures on cakes and delivers them. i have forgot the name, but maybe some other here do.

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 26 2006,13:19) I don't know about cakes,
      but if u ever need an air conditioner delivered!

in pattaya, Image Limo did an excellent job delivering a cake to a beauty salon that i didn't have the full name or exact address for.

it was 1000 baht, 400 for the cake and 600 for delivery, they arranged to buy the cake, picvk it up, deliver, and took my credit card.

getting a cake in a public place goes over big, i suppose like flowers at work in america.

Comment

(monkeyman @ Sep. 26 2006,15:17) I used to use this site a bit to send perfume , flowers , chocolates and soft toys , always worked very well and the items always arrived on time , Birthdays , Valentines , Christmas etc , not sure if thats what your after .

http://www.flowers2thailand.com/
        not only do they deliver in BJKK, they deliver all over Thailand.. too bad they don't deliver KFC, that would really go over big there!  
        (more cakes on their web site!)
        ..their cakes look good & are reasonably priced for being delivered!  
        Attached Files

Comment

I've used Flowers2Thailand quite a few times (for flowers only) and they have been excellent.

They are expensive when you compare them to local flower sellers in Thailand - but they are cheaper than any other international flower service

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

(Bam @ Sep. 26 2006,13:26) There's Army Soldier everywhere in Bangkok right now with lots of red roses on hand... Ring them up on the military radio channel and I'm sure they won't have any problem driving over to your girls place in a tank to make the delivery. Just think of the surprise of delight she€™ll have when the army arrives with roses sent by you€¦ it€™ll be a birthday like no other she€™ll remember forever.
            she'll think it's cuz she missed the obligatory service, and will run & scream out the back door.
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(anicon @ Sep. 28 2006,17:14) too bad they don't deliver KFC, that would really go over big there!
              KFC delivers KFC. And fast. Dial 1147.
              I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

Try www.bangkokhoney.com

They accept paypal and seem to be able to provide a wide range of gifts
                Back in the scene after a couple of years away. And no that does not mean I was residing at her majesty's pleasure. God it is good to be back among the girls with that bit extra!

Comment

Girls like and prefer u send
                  via Western Union....
                  Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Hahaha...ain't that the truth! Forget the flowers! Although I read an interesting article about a London-based start-up that allows people to transfer money via their phones to recipients in the Phillipines. I'm sure I saw it on CNN or MSNBC, but I guess the general gist of the article was that it was to make international money transfers instantaneous (which they are now not) and less expensive. With all the cash us dumb farang send back to LOS, no doubt they will soon enter the Thai market!
                    I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

..yes, it's called CHIKKA & i use it all the time to text my honeys there from my PC, it's free & EZ to use.. the cash transfer is from SMART Padillia & u transfer from ur PayPal acct. I can also transfer load in $5 increments from PayPal to their mobile nr. which I do sometimes.. I've never had a problem with it during the 3 yrs I've used it..   CHIKKA WEB PAGE

wish they had sumthing like this for THAILAND; maybe they do but i havent found it yet..

..for CASH only transfers i use XOOM & up to $49 the transfer fee is only $3.50 & it takes 20-40 mins before it is ready to pickup at just about any major bank there (during business hrs of course) .. if you use the eCheck option then there is a flat rate fee of $8 for any amt. over $400 & that is a great rate compared to WESTERN UNION or any other transfer method.. I have used this method to transfer cash there for over 3 yrs now & never had a problem getting the transfer made or from PayPal or my checking acct. for eCheck transfers.. XOOM web site

..the only negative with XOOM is they don't make transfers to THAILAND yet, but they do for the PHIL, HONG KONG, MALAYSIA, NEPAL, & VIETNAM..??  
                      I know FAR MORE THAN YOU DO
                      https://asiants.com
                      https://ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Nepal?!?!?!

Comment

Yes, do not be surprised about that! Nepalese are a great source of low cost manpower to supply a lot of the security guard positions here in the Middle East. All these expat workers look for efficient and low cost methods to send money home. Some may call this exploitation, but from another point of view - if they are paid regularly and treated fairly (unfortunately big ifs here in the Middle East), they can make a lot more money than they would back in their home country.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                          Membership Levels
                          The Rookie Thread
                          New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                          Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Meh...I guess I'm not that surprised. It's hardly uncommon for workers from third world nations to go abroad and send money back home. In fact, money transfers from citizens abroad account for significant portions for the GDP of nations such as the Phillipines and Mexico.

Comment

Hello everyone! I haven't posted for awhile and I do appologise. I was just shopping for a dozen roses and found a super cheap place where I ordered roses and was compleately satisfied, my wallet was too. $20 Bucks got me a dozen roses delivered in Pattaya to my lady's (LB's) bar and I got a picture back of my girl and her roses. Sites name: http://www.pattayaroses.com Talk to you guys later and sorry for lurking the past months. Thanks, Joeb
                              ladyboy freak

Comment

Never even thought that ladyboys would be into flowers, dont know why !
                                Would be interesting to see if they are or not, calling Ms Faa, this ones for you !

Seamus
                                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

Working...
                                X