Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Bit Beefy @ Oct. 26 2006,03:22) All depends on the day the time and what way the winds blowing lol but id say i did more femboys than anything on my last trip but in a perfect world a true shemale whos main aim is to teach me a lesson  
    Get yourself to Brazil, SP, find Marcia & tell her you like to be drilled! You may never look back!
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Voting was hard.... main targets are of course 1-3 (voted "2") ... but nothing is written in stone. I'd do Ming or Nancy (even when she was at least 50% more my type before she got all that rubber stuff implanted) any time!!!!

MK
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Gotta be No. 3!!
        If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Oct. 26 2006,09:27)
          (Bit Beefy @ Oct. 25 2006,21:22) ... but id say i did more femboys than anything on my last trip...
          Told ya.... just a matter of time....  
          its cos i know what im getting with them lol they r hornier that i am.. lol Even the ones that didnt wana use there dicks they wanted to get there rocks off....
          Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Hey, wow, there are at least 9 of us who like postops as their favourite style lb! Hmm - that is POL, Sangabriel, myself and who are these other 6? Hmm, DP had his horizons recently expanded, but I am not sure that postops are his favourite yet, and I think Kahuna had a good experience as well, but then that still leaves another 4!

Hail to ATS and customer service, not forgetting the minority postop lovers! Also thanks for the preview of Linda - delicious, but please more of Linly and Jeab - delicious!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
            Membership Levels
            The Rookie Thread
            New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
            Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

5. Anna & Teetee, great looking, good fun to be with and hard dicks!

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Depends on my mood. I sometimes like the real femboy types with very little hormonal breasts and occassionally I will even partake in a real amazonian shemale type. It is all about the chemistry and the moment.

Comment

I sort of know what i like the look of but it really dosnt work like that.I have found tonnes of girls who are perfect in looks etc and when i take em i struggle with them because we dont click, most of you know the story!!.
                  No these days i take the ones i get a stiffy with in the bar.(stiffy) translation for the americans is a bar on that sampson couldnt bend
                  cheers donnnnnnny
                  just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Not bothered, have no real preferance, im on the same wave as ozzie

Comment

I€™ve voted for 3.
                      But I miss a number between 3 & 4.

So here is my 3 - 4:

Femboy; cute feminine face, hormone tits all sizes, dick size no relevant, small body, NO surgeries.

Yes, that€™s the way I like it

Comment

3 , er 3 and number 3 .

BUT... , hairless, stockings , maybe braces...can lick her eye brows with her tongue and give herself a BJ......hard all night and come 4 time sin an evening..smells like roses......leaves early..intelligent and whitty . ..pays her own way..likes 3 somes ...

Comment

Working...
                        X